Chapter 1: How fate played its role

Hiyaaa mah Turtles!!!🐢🐢

(Third Peron POV)

Well let's start from the beginning from before the Strauss family joined the beloved guild called Fairy Tail.

As you know of Mira-Jane Strauss the eldest the Demon Take-Over mage, Elfman Strauss the second eldest the Beast Soul Take-Over mage, and Lisanna Strauss the youngest the Animal Soul Take-Over mage, But what you didn't know was the youngest of the Strauss siblings is Lucy Strauss the baby of the family and a Multi Take-Over mage meaning she has Demon,Angel,Mythical,and War Goddess's Take-Over.

Well on with the story, it was the year 775 where the Strauss siblings lived happily in a little town which no one can recall the name of the town. Mira was 9, Elfman 7, Lisanna 6 and Lucy was about to turn 4 on July 1st.When the event that would change there lives for better or for worse, It was on a summer night about 3 years after Lucy was born, The 3 siblings fawning over their new baby sister while Mira and Lisanna dress Lucy up and Elfman trying his best to keep her smiling because when everyone had first seen Lucy she made a face making the family she was going to cry but instead was the most beautiful smile they have ever seen, that could brighten any room. 

While they were doing that their Parents known as Elizabeth and Kenkour Strauss were making dinner when all of a huge explosion was heard making the ground shake and when the family went out side they were met with...

(Should I tell you now or have a cliffhanger? *Sweat drops*)

Nope IMAAAA TELL YOU CUZ YALL MAH TURTLES :)

People raiding all the houses and shops taking the children and killing all the parents, Elizabeth and Kenkour yelled at Mira and Elfman " KIDS GRAB LISANNA AND LUCY AND RUN!!" Mira didn't hesitate and grabbed Elfman's hand and ran into the house and grabbed the said people and ran through the back hearing screams non-stop until Mira stopped in her tracks and turned to see her parents being killed and the people who did it laughed evilly. Mira started running again with no hesitation running with Lucy in her arms while Elfman carried Lisanna on his back.

They ran and ran until they couldn't hear the screams of the people and once she had stopped and looked around they found themselves in the forest while Lucy lay there asleep in Mira's arm and Lisanna was crying and sniffling. As they kept walking they found a village and decided to ask for directions to the Train Station and asked for money which the people happily gave them directions and money. As they made there way to the ticket booth they bumped into a small man that went by the name Makarov of Fairy Tail the 3rd guild master.

Makarov looked at the kids and his eyes widen as he saw what they looked like- All of their clothes were ripped and burnt from running and the fires that went on in the village-

And so he decided to ask them about it. He approached the kids " Ah hello children but may I ask who you are and why you are in a terrible condition?" Mira was a little hesitant until she looked down at Lucy to she her smiling at the old man with that famous smile of hers and she finally answered " Hello I'm Mira-Jan, Thats Elfman, Lisanna and Lucy, and we are the Strauss family." Mira ended it with a small smile as she pointed to each of them as she said their names.

(Masters POV)

As I looked at each of them noticing that they all had similar magic, but when I looked down at Lucy my eyes widened feeling the magical aura she had, it was large and powerful, but yet kind and sweet. I decided to ask if they used magic and the one that went by Mira answered "Ah yes we all do actually, I use Demon Take-Over, Elfman uses Beast Soul Take-Over, Lisanna uses Animal Soul Take-Over while Lucy is a different story because she uses Multi Take-Over meaning she has more than one Take-Over but her main ones are Demon,Angel,Mythical,and Goddess Take-Over." After she said that my eye were so wide that I could have seen all over the earth. So thats when I decided to ask The question, "Would you four like to join my guild Fairy Tail?"

TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO SEE IF FATE WILL BRING THEM TO FAIRY TAIL OR WILL THEY CHOOSE A DIFFERENT ROUTE.... BUT FOR NOW BY MAHHHH TURTLESSS

~ Kendall-Chan