Chapter 4: Lost family reunited

Recap:

She bolted for them and then.....

(Lucy's POV)

After Laxi told me where they were I ran as fast as I could as I was nearing the cemetery I stopped when I seen them all crying so I yelled "MIRAA-NEEE,LIS-NEE, ELF-NII!!!!!"

They stopped sobbing but tears were still falling from their eyes and when they turned their eyes they looked at me.

(This is Lucy but imagine white hair not blue and white) *Cough*

Shocked looks were on their faces and I ran at them and tackled Mira-Nee

Shocked looks were on their faces and I ran at them and tackled Mira-Nee. "MIRA-NEEEEEEEEE, Wait when did you wear dresses? When did you boobs get so big!??!?!" I looked down and started sulking then I turned my gaze to Lis-Nee and jumped on her

"LIS-NEEEE I MISSED YOUUUU!!!, HOW COME YOU AND MIRA HAVE BIG BOOBS?!?! AND WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE DEMON MIRA?!?!? OMG HAS GOD SWITCHED ROLES?!?!"

I screamed and entered the Forth Wall... "KENDALL-CHAN WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FAMILY" *Me* "I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS MY STORY NOW GET OUT, Oh and tell Mira I said Hello ^_^" I said while kicking her back into her world. BACK TO THE DAMN STORY.. Sorry for the profanity but not sorry Laxi.

(Lucy's POV again -__-)

I was sulking while looking down at my chest T^T "WHY DID YOU GUYS GET WATERMELONS AND I'M SUCK WITH PANCAKES?!?!?!" I screamed and then I looked at Elf-Nii he looked like he seen a ghost but who cares. 

I tackle him and hugged him and screamed "ELF-NIII WOWOWOWOW STOP WORKING OUT OR I'M GOING TO THINK YOU'RE A BEAST AND TRY AND SLAY YOU!! BUT OWOWOW CAN YOU LIFT ME AND THROW ME??!?! OR CAN YOU..." I was stopped when they came back from their worlds and tackled me.

I started turning blue and they let go of me and Mira-nee sheepishly laughed then said "Lucy where have you been T^T little Physcially wouldn't stop being a grumpy old man now my ships will all come true!!" She said with stars in her eyes. I looked at her and smirked "Oh Mira-Nee no need to worry Lalu has sailed the ocean blue!" I whispered to her with a wink and she fell over screaming "WHITE HAIRED BLUE EYED BABIES!" or "BLONDE HAIRED OCEAN EYED BABIES

!"

We all sweat dropped at her then Lis-Nee spoke up, "LUCY IT'S OKAY YOU CHEST WILL GET BIGGER IT'S IN THE FAMILY I WAS IN YOUR PLACE WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE WHEN MIRA GREW THOSE MELONS ON HER CHEST!!!" then she whispered "And Freed can't get enough!" I giggle and smirked at Mira-Nee.

I started chanting "GREEN HAIRED BLUE EYED BABIES!!" then Mira-Nee turned beet red and stuttered "L-l-l-ucyy s-stop!" Then I looked around and said "Ne guys wheres Maki and the guild?"

They Looked at me and smiled, Elf-Nii put me on his shoulder and we started running to the guild. When it came into view Elf-Nii kicked open the doors and everyone got quiet. Old members who knew me started crying and the new members were confused while they looked at me and they rest of the guild. The guild was either crying or confused.