Chapter 2: Joining the Guild? Yes or No

Recap:

So thats when I decided to ask them the question "Would you four like to join my guild Fairy Tail?"

Now :)

(Third Person POV)

Mira then looked at her siblings one by one, Elfman nodded his head with a smile/grin, Lisanna nodded her head rapidly and then when she looked down to Lucy she was no where to be found. Mira got scared, eye widen when she looked over to Makarov with a little Lucy on his head grinning a toothy grin. Lucy was talking to Makarov and which surprised Makarov that she could talk... (Because you know she's... like 3 XD)

Lucy then said "Haii Maki we would realllyyyy realllllllyyyy like to join your guild!!!!" Lucy was grinning like there was no tomorrow. Elfman and Lisanna and Mira were smiling at Lucy and Makarov or as Lucy says "Maki" *Sweat drops*

Le' Time Skip ;D on the train

While they were on the train Mira,Elfman,Lisanna had fallen asleep which left Lucy and Makarov awake. Lucy was awake only because she took a nap before they were at the train station, and Makarov stayed awake to watch over the kids and to wake them when the train arrives at Magnolia.

(Makarov's POV)

As I watched over the four I hadn't noticed Lucy was staring at me... I was going to ask her a question when all of a sudden the train jerks and I sign knowing I'd just ask later. As I was about to wake them up Lucy jumped on my shoulder and casted a spell lifting them up. She looked at me and smiled and said "Shhhh, Don't need to wake Mira and Lisanna-Nee and Elfnii-chan up would we?" My eyes widened wondering how she knew how to do that but then I quickly recovered and smiled at her and walked off the train while making sure she didn't fall.

As we walked to the guild I heard he giggling so I looked to see what she was doing when she was levitating by her siblings drawing on their faces, like mustaches and unibrow and wrote on all of their foreheads "Lucy is the cutest" in permeant maker... I *Sweat Drop* at the scene and walk to the guild as I could hear them from the train station and I thought to myself 'Lord now we have another trouble maker like Laxus'

(WE ARE GOING TO PRETEND THAT LAXUS IS 3 AND A TROUBLE MAKER LIKE LUCY HINT THIS WILL BE LALU AND MAYBE BIXLU WILL SEE)

(Lucy's POV)

As Maki walked into the guild it all went quiet and they all looked at me.. Maybe because I was on Maki's head *Sweat Drop* I looked at all of them to see all of them had heart eyes while looking at me which made me start to tear up. I jumped off Maki's head and ran in front of them until I spotted a blonde haired boy about a year older than me and ran at him knocking him over and I hid behind him. He looked at me until he seen the tears in my eyes and yelled " OIII YOUR SCARING HERRRRR!!!"

I Looked at him and smiled and he blushed and looked away and I noticed that the guild started "Awing" until master broke the silence and yelled " HELLO EVERYONE AND TODAY WE HAVE 4 PEOPLE JOINING OUR FAMILY AND GUILD TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT AND ONE LAST THING!" he looked at me and I nodded I walked over to Maki and popped the bubble my siblings were in and screamed " WAKE UP GUYS SOMEONE STOLE MY BOW!!!" at that they all bolted up and glared around till everyone started laughing.

Mira was getting a bit irritated until I gave them a mirror and they all screeched as they looked at their faces then at me with glares and Mira-Nee said "Ohhh Lucyyy time for punisment~~~~" she sang and my eyes widened when I knew what she was going to do and and transformed into her Demon-Soul take-over and started chasing me.

I looked at Elf-nii and Lisanna-Nee for help and they looked away so they didn't have to witness the next thing, they knew that the same fate would fall upon them. Mira the demon.... SHE WAS TRYING TO TICKLEEEE MEEEE. I screamed "AHHHH SOMEONE HELP THE DEMON HAS AWAKENED" I said with anime tears. They started laughing until I smirked and yelled "ANGEL BATTLE FORM TAKE-OVER" I chanted and transformed into V

 They started laughing until I smirked and yelled "ANGEL BATTLE FORM TAKE-OVER" I chanted and transformed into V

She smirked and yelled "DEMONIC TICKLE BLAST" and the whole guild anime fell onto the ground and I chanted "HEAVENLY SHEILD" which blocked the attack but what I didn't know was that she was behind me and yelled "DEMONIC SWORD DANCE! TICKLE SWORDS DANCE MY SWORDS!" before I could react I was hit and was giggling and the ground begging someone to stop this torture and they all just took pictures until Maki saved me. T^T HES A SAINT.

(Maki/Makarov's POV)

As I watched Lucy get hit I thought she was hurt until I heard tiny cute giggles coming from where she was and I smiled but stopped it and yelled "ENOUGH NOW ITS TIME FOR INTRODUCTIONS THEN THEIR GUILD MARKS!!" I chanted as they all cheered for the 4 to step onto the stage. Mira was the first to go "Hello minna I'm Mira-Jane Strauss and I use Demon Soul Take-Over and I'm 9 years old" She smiled and stepped back and next was Elfman

" HEY guys I'm Elfman Strauss and I use Beast Soul Take-Over and I'm 7" next was Lisanna "Hi I'm Lisanna Strauss and I use Animal Soul Take-Over" now it was Lucy's turn and the guild cheered as they saw her step up and say "Hiyaaa minnnaaa I'm Lucy Strauss and I use Multi Soul Take-Over and I'm...." she took a minute and counted her fingers then grinned and said "3 and I can't wait to be friends with everyone and Maki this is something special!!"

After she said Maki everyone was confused except for me and the 4 siblings so I said "Im Maki it's Lucy's nickname for me!" I smiled then remembered she had something special and she chanted something quietly so no one could hear and then before we knew it fireworks with the guilds insignia and we all cheered and I grinned and got the stamp and went over to them and asked " Hello my children now that your apart of the family you all need you guild marks!" I grinned and the first was Mira.

Mira got hers on her thigh in white, Elfman got his in white on his neck, Lisanna got hers white on her left shoulder and Lucy got hers white on her thigh like Mira. Right when I was about to talk to Lucy someone pulled her away and it was non other than Laxus. I smirked seeing how he was blushing and decided I'd ask later *sigh*

Although I'm glad Laxus has someone to hang out.

And then after 3 years of being there 3 new members arrived which were Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, and Natsu Dragneel. Gray and Lucy had a feud for some odd reason and Erza and Mira had a feud along with Natsu having a feud with Laxus because Natsu kept looking at Lucy... HIS LUCY.

But what they didn't know that a year after a tragic accident would cause the guild pain and Laxus to go back to his old ways, Mira to turn Good,Elfman to stop being a baby and Lisanna to become mean but nice to family but a demon to those her hurt her family and so on.

WELL THAT'S ALL I HAVE FOR YOU MAHHH TURTLESSSSSS TUNE IN SOON TO GET CHAPTER 3: THE PAIN OF LOSING HER... IF YOU CAN GUESS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN THEN COMMENT OR SOMETHING XDDDD