Chapter 5:Breaking the rules

QUICK AN: GUYS OML THANK YA FOR ALMOST 100 READS(?) E.E T^T DREAM COME TRUEEEE BRUHHHH BUT THERE MIGHT BE A LITTLEEE LEMON YOU TURTLES *COUGH* TIME SKIP FIRST YOU LIL'NASTIES XDD.... NOW ON WITH THE STORY ;D

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Recap

"Goodnight my kids!"

(Lucy POV)

When I woke up I was on the floor with something holding me down. I looked down at my waist to find Laxus. I starred at him and thought "Laxi is so cute when he's sleeping ^_^"

While I was looking at him, I didn't realize he woke up until he said "You like what you see? ;)"

"NO! what are you even talking about?!?" I yelled which woke up the whole guild ... hehe

Maki then came put of his office and said "LISTEN UP! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BEAUTY CONTEST! AND THE WINNER GET'S TO HAVE 2 MONTHS OF FREE GUILD FOOD AND 100,000 JEWELS!!!!" I looked around and seen all the girls running around so I decided to ask Mira what's up.

"MIRA-NEEE!!!" Before I knew Mira was over here, "LUCY WHAT'S WRONG?!?!" she screamed and kept checking my body then I said "No Mira-nee I just wanted to know what's going on."

She then stopped and smiled at me "Oh that, Well Lucy it's where we ladies show off our stuff for the judges!" Then she said "Oh and the judges are Gildarts and Master! So good luck Lucy!"

I sat there thinking on what to where and then it hit me! .....

NOT THE IDEA A TABLE!! "WHO THREW THAT ?!?!?!" I screamed and everyone went dead silent and pointed to...................

.

.

Laxus.... Oh he's going to get it ;)

I stood up and yelled "GODDESS OF NEPTUNE TAKE-OVER!"

(Laxus POV)

After she said that, everyone got a nosebleed including me... ME! SHE'S GOING TO MURDER ME!

Then she said to me "Oh Laxi come here I have a gift for you ^^!" she was smiling at me so I slowly walked over to her and she jumped on me and whispered in my ear "Hehe your gonna love this!" then before I knew it she kissed me... ON THE LIPS!!

The guild saw this and started going "Aww" or "OTP!"

She broke the kiss then said "OH GODDESS OF NEPTUNE HEED MY CALL AND PUNISH HIM! WATER,AIR,FIRE,EARTH! COMBINE FOR....... Elemental GODDESS SLASH!!!" and with that I blacked put and woke up the next day.