I got my eyes on you (lams smut)

Uh let's make this take place in modern time where ever you want really college there home or just a random building you decide !( but I'm thinking like a dorm so.. college really) //

JOHN 

This Alexander guy will not shut up but he is pretty good lookin. (John is talking to himself ) and god he talks about EVERYTHING. I don't mind though I could listen to him talk forever .. but he also kind of smells like coffee ... 24/7.

3 PERSON 

John got lost in thought as he look at Alex, he notices Alex got coffee all over the place, John offered to help and as he cleaned the mess off the desk he turned around to see a surprising close Hamilton shirtless.

HAMMY 

ahh shit this was my chance I always see this little boy eyeballin me now I gotta make a move before it's too late so I took my shirt off " uhhh Alex what are you doing you didn't spill that much on your shirt" John said not taking his eyes off me. I like to think i'm smooth but uhh yeah not really I just kinda kissed him ANNND DAMN IT WAS AMAZING. 

(ok i'll stop joking here the smut you sinners)

"Alex" John whispered in a quiet tone(duh). he took is as in invitation so he led John to his bed and sat on top of him. Before any words could be said John licked his lips and kissed Alexander with a lot of  passion. He went down his neck and started to suck little marks into his skin. Hamilton started moaning quietly slightly embarrassed, he didn't even notice that he started to grind on to John. 

      He was supersized when he saw Johns problem( his dick cuz he is horny) he thought he had a way with words but in this moment he was speechless. John was deep in blush as Alex started to get off of him and let his hands travel down his body as he made his way to his pants. Hamilton looked up at john before he took them off with his boxers as while, Johns little friend popped up to say hello. Alexander was such a tease, he started to lightly stroke him while staring at him. John moaned and put his head back not wanting anymore weird eye contact . That's when Alex went all out slut and started to suck off john. He was caught off  by this and moan out "Alexander" very loudly and Pulled on Alex's hair. Alex keep going making sure he could get the whole thing.   "Please I-I migh-" John couldn't even talk but Alex stopped(cuz he knew) and took all of his own clothes off ( as john took his shirt off) he didn't know if john needed to be stretched  or not so he decided to do all the work and he sat right on top of John's very wet cock. He held John's shoulders as he started to bounce slightly, John moaned out "daddy".He didn't even know he had a daddy kink but as soon as he said he Alex started moving faster. "say it again baby let me hear you"John was nervous put was so in the moment  he moaned out "mmhff daddy please go harder" Alex couldn't take it anymore as he cummed all over the man under him. As john did the same,Alex felt the hot liquid spilling out of him. ..They looked at each over and just kinda laughed . "Sooo date? wanna go on a boyfriend... wait fuck" Hamilton said. John kissed him lightly and said yes. 

Le End 

(WHoOps It was kinda really bad oh well also do you like short stories like 500 words or more like 1000 I'll think about it but i'm writing cuz I have nothing else)

Edit: oh gosh I think I got all the mistakes this time.