The late night hook up( Jamilton )

//I would write Jamilton but then i feel like i'm sinning and betraying Lams FUcK it I'm in the mood for it even though i'll hate myself. // 

HAM pov 

I was in the middle of class when that wanna be bad boy walked into the room and had to sit next to me out of all of the places he could have gone . There was only 20 minutes left did this ass hole have to come in and trash my day. He sat RIGHT neXt to me putting his legs up onto the seat in front of him. "what are we leaning baby doll" he leaned in and whispered to me. " This is law class ass hat" I spat at him trying to be quiet . " humm you're no fun" be crossed his arms. "i don't need you today JEfferson!" I shouted/whispered. "oh but i think you do Alexander~"He said putting his hand on my face . I just looked away from him and went back to my work, I already have my eyes on a man living south Carolina at the moment anyway. "hey you should drop by my dorm tonight" he said before the class was over. I wasn't planning on going I video chat with Laurens  tonight anyway. 

It was about 8 now and John texted me saying he couldn't video chat tonight. He is kind of a busy man i guess so I went to work on some work myself . After about 3 hours of constant work I needed to relieve some stress , but I ended up thinking about what Jefferson wanted and i ended up wanting to go. I know he was still awake so I went down to his room. I hit his door lightly  and he eminently opened the door. " aww you did decided to show up I thought you had a boyfriend ~~" he said smirking looking at me up and down . I just looked down knowing he meant John. "not exactly ..." was all I said. " well come in sweet stuff " he said stepping away from  the door . Right as I walked in He closed the door and trapped  me against the door . 

" you ready for the night of your life" was all Jefferson said before he bite down onto my  neck started sucking on it he made a few marks before he licked up my neck making me moan . "your sound so hot making those noises" Jefferson whispered into my ear.  making me moan again. 

3 person 

Alexander let Jefferson take full control, going down his body taking his pants and boxers off . Jefferson took Alex in all at once making him throw his head back. He keep going listing to Hamilton's sweet noises, Alex grabbed at Jefferson's (large amount) of hair.  Jefferson hollowed his cheeks making Alex buck his hips forward and releasing his fluids into His mouth . Thomas swallowed all of it and stood back up Kissing Alex letting him taste his self. "you son of a bitch" Hamilton said gasping for air a little . Jefferson replied "and you're a son of a whore, your point?".

          "Just Fuck me" Alex sighed, "god I love it when your needy" Thomas said pushing Alex onto his kind of small bed. Alex took off his shirt as Thomas took off the rest of this clothes . " you ready doll " Jefferson said as he lubed himself up, "hope you like it hard". He didn't take time to prepare him and shoved his dick up into Alex. with every thrust up Alex screamed in pleasure. "I'm So close baby" Jefferson breathed out . They came at the same , and Jefferson just fell onto the side of Alex . "I still hate you ass hat" Hamilton said. Jefferson just laughed . "well I should go ... Don't expect to see me here again" "oh you know you'll be back hot stuff" Jefferson said as slapping Alex's ass.

//That's the end i'm still not the best, I cringed while re-reading this//