"why won't you sit"(lams)

// ok so like one, Thank you for all the love, and two this story was inspired by someone I know//

"Alex do I look okay?" John looked at Alex with a frown. His hair was a mess. "Awww my poor baby... let me help you" Alex Got some hair gel from the bathroom And smoothed Johns hair back into his pony tail. They were going out to have dinner and hang out with Hercules and laff . 

While Alex was re-doing Johns ponytail , Alex accidentally pulled to tightly and John let out a small moan, He all of a sudden went all red. "are you enjoying this laurens?" Alex Pulled his back so that they were looking at each other. "maybe Just A little" John studded. Alex just pushed laurens onto the bed, John loved it when Alex was like this he just ever said anything. 

"A-Alexander don't we have to go somewhere" John asked very nervous . "who says we can't have a little fun before we go" Alex whispered into John's ear making John get shivers down his spine. John put his head back letting Alex take control . Alex went straight into biting his neck resting his hands over Johns so he can't move. John started to move his hips around needing more friction.  "you're a needy one aren't you" Alex said palming John. "Mm~please Alex" John Pleaded "What is it that you want my dear ?"Alex said calmly. "Fuck me till I can't walk" John said closing his eyes. All of there clothes were on the floor with in seconds. "Do you want it rough baby ?" Alex asked right before he was about to get into his dirty work. " yes daddy"John said lust filled eyes, as he breathed in. Alex started off slowly pushing his dick into johns ass. Half way in and Alex had a change in speed, He started to trust fast making john grip the sheets harder. 

Alex Keep slowing down every time John or himself were about to cum. "A-Alexan-der Please harder" John moaned out loudly. Hearing John's cries under him made Alex lose control, releasing his load into John. making John cum all over the both of them . Alex kissed John and got up putting his cloths back on. " told you will be late Alexander !" John tried standing But his legs went numb. Alex started laughing Handing John his cloths, " come on we can make it, It's just down the street " "Uhh I don't know about you but i'm having a hard time walking here" John said Putting on his cloths." Ayye you asked for it " Alex said." Oh come, i'll help you" once they were Dressed Alex carried John out of the Apartment. 

When they got to  the place they met Huc,and laff outside. Laurnce leaned against the wall trying not to look weird. "why don't we get inside, kinda cold out here" Huc said. He lead all of them inside while John traveled close to Alex so doesn't fall. The waiter sat them at a table with chairs. Laurnces just stood there putting his weight onto the chair. "Laurnce , my friend you can sit down"Laff said raising an eyebrow  as if he was questioning him. Alex and hold in his laugh. " oh - uhhh yeah i'm si-sitting right now" As he slowly try to sit down. Once he did he hissed with pain. Everyone at the table at this point was starting Alex. "Alexander, is there a connection to you and why John can barely walk" Laff said Smirking. "I broke his leg?" Alex said. "Don't lie Alex, what you guys been doin ayye?" Huc says wiggling his eyebrows. Alex looks at John slightly red. "well I may have fucked John until he can't walk... like 30 minutes ago" "ALEX you never told us you guys were dating" hucc said. Laff said " Oh come on we knew since we first met that they would be dating". " youu guuyyss" John said Laughing.

// That's the end no concussions. also Thanks again lol. I'm getting really lazy editing so if it starts to go back to shit again sorry whoops//