JeffMads!(cute yet kinky)

//Ahhh! why did I not think of this before, thank you nice person who suggested this!! I'm still and will always be open to request .I read your comments and I just love all of them you guys are so funny. (ps up next is marliza pt2 cuz someone ask)// 

"Thommmmas let's watch a cute movie tonight !" Madison called out to his boyfriend in the kitchen. "I'm not watching the teletubbies again ! that shit creeps me out" Thomas said walking into the room with popcorn. "I ment like a romantic move..." Madison said feeling his face get a little red. Madison didn't show his affection as much as Thomas did, he was more of like the cute bottom that doesn't say what they want but you can tell. "Awwww Okay let see" Thomas found a movie that is not the type of romantic his partner was talking about, and it was perfect because he has no idea what movie this is. 

Thomas put the movie in, "babe ...what movie is this ?"madison questioned him as they started to get comfy. " don't worry baby, you'll like it" Thomas looked over at him.  At the end of the movie a sex scene  comes on, Madison shot a look at Thomas then the screen then back at Thomas then to the floor. Thomas rubbed his boyfriend's back, "what you got a problem down there babe". "MMph-No I-i'm Fine" James responded.He covered it up by putting his hands in his lap. Thomas moved both his hands out of the way and slowly pushed him into the sofa. (do people still say "sofa"?) 

"do you want some help baby" Jefferson asked . "Just a little" James sinkers. Thomas slowly started to kiss his cute boyfriend, After a few pecks he smiles and then starts to suck on his neck. Jefferson left many lovemarks. "ahh thomas, I have work tomorrow they're going to see ." James complained. Thomas sat up and took off his shirt, and so did James. Thomas ran his fingers down Madison chest and to his pants sliding them off, along with his boxers. Madison's "little friend" popped up (ya know his DicK). "please Thomas" James started to beg . 

"humm?" Thomas asked as if he didn't know what madison was talking about. He laughed and gave his boyfriend what he wanted. He started slowly barely liking the tip and then going all the down, looking up at James everyone in a while. Thomas started to go a little faster and Madison grabbed at his large amount of hair.  Before Madison could say anything Thomas stopped, madison gave him the puppy eyes. "hold on baby" Thomas smiled and took off his pants, he got back onto Madison. 

"Okay you ready" Thomas ready himself as well. He hissed a little as he went down on his boyfriends dick, but they have done it enough for it not to hurt to long. "mmp-Thomas".Madison throws his head back holding on his hips. Thomas speads up a little getting use to how tight he is, "ahh-yeah" He gripped on to his boyfriend's shoulders (those sexy shoulders) closing his eyes hard. "babe, I-ah" Madison awkwardly tried to tell him, but he released into Thomas. Thomas keep going and he pumped himself until he was done. They then cuddled up, "thanks babe"'madison says falling asleep. 

Little does he know he was late to work and he showed up with unexplainable marks. 

//lol sorry if it sucked and that i didn't go into details next time, Just a little smut to keep the sinners happy also I have finals and such thanks love ya'll// Edit: This one took way too long and I didn't what to start over so I just keep going, that why it sucks.