Chapter 8: Unspeakable Actions

Orson's POV

"Take them all to different ships" I demanded the two Deathtroopers nodded but two of the Stormtroopers seemed reluctant to obey "do it" I said, the three Rebels flinched at the harsh tone, the two troopers took Carrie as the others took Rook and that Jyn girl.

"You are going to regret this, Krennic" Carrie spat, I frowned, she looked at me in the eye.

"Wow, what about the label? I'm deeply hurt now" I gasped dramatically, she sighed and the troopers took them to the ships, Carrie looked back at me for a second and focused back on wherever it was they were taking her.

I watched as the Stormtroopers took them away, the three ships were landed in different places, so they all went different ways, I stayed there for a few seconds more and began thinking... again.

How come we had met three weeks before and since then we saw each other everywhere all the time? Why was she in my mind all the time? And why did I feel this way everytime I saw her or even thought about her?

I glanced at the floor, trying to stop my thoughts, but it felt like an impossible task. Seeing there was no use to this, I tried to focus on something that wasn't her, maybe on how much I hated Tarkin, or how proud I was of my Death Star... but my mind just went on with her. Carrie.

Everytime I closed my eyes I saw her, her brown hair in a ponytail, her hopeful brown eyes... it was just as if she had hope that the Rebellion would make it and win this war, as if she was innocent like I was before the Clone Wars. That 'Jyn' and her were like Galen Erso and I when the Empire didn't exist, when Lord Vader was a Jedi... when all we had to worry about was some droids and clones killing each other, before the Emperor's Purge. The purge was what changed everything for good, when all the Jedi were destroyed, when the Empire rose, when the Death Star became feared by many people in the galaxy.

But... Carrie knew how this would end, right? It was pretty obvious that she and her friends would die in this suicidal mission, whatever it was... but, maybe I didn't like the thought of her dying, maybe I wanted her to live happily, but that couldn't happen, the Empire had to lose the war for that to happen, and that was impossible, the Death Star made it impossible, there was no way they'd get to destoy it hence the Empire would prevail.

Tarkin had sent those troopers to see me fail, and it didn't really surprise me, he would do anything to see me fail, I would probably do the same thing to him, after all we're both Imperial leaders, I realized that no one in the Empire really liked each other, we just tolerate one another... just not always, sometimes we just wanted to kill each other, like me and Tarkin.

So... if no one in the Empire liked each other... no one would miss those troopers... right?

What was I thinking? I needed to get my shit together before I did something I would later regret, but no matter what I did, Tarkin would say shit about me to Vader, who would tell the Emperor. Fuck it.

I bit my lip as I looked at Carrie, she didn't seem to be struggling to go free, which confused me, she didn't want to be captured by the Empire, so why was she so calm? And why was I aiming my blaster in their direction? What was I doing? I wasn't thinking straight... or at all, this wasn't what I had in mind when I came here in the first place.

The two Stormtroopers fell onto the floor, dead, Carrie stood where she was, frozen, I walked to her and grabbed her wrist "what the-" she started confused as she turned to me, my hand was still on he wrist, I looked at her.

She was beautiful... no, beautiful was an understatement, she was the most gorgeous person I had ever seen, no one could compare to her... this was wrong, I shouldn't be doing this- I shouldn't even be considering doing this-, but I needed it to happen. Was this without consent? When did I even begin to think about something being consentual on not? I knew I wouldn't know the answer to any of my thoughts if I didn't try... but-

"Sir-" a Deathtrooper called, I didn't give him time to say more, I just shot him, not caring about what he wanted to tell me, and turned back to her, she looked shocked, not angry nor scared, just surprised.

"What are you-" name a better way to make someone shut up than pressing your lips softly to theirs... other than shooting them.

I felt like I was in Heaven or something, and maybe I was because this whole thing was just impossible... this whole day was just... wow. Time stopped, it wasn't even in slow motion, it was frozen, my heart was beating out of my chest, I was beginning to get worried that I would have a heart attack or something, but I realized what was happening and I didn't really care, I was kissing a Rebel... not just any Rebel, I was kissing the girl who had been in my dreams for the past three weeks. I was kissing Carrie. And I shouldn't be feeling like this, I shouldn't be feeling good, I should be terrified of what would happen to me if someone found out, I should be telling myself that I was just trying to get her to trust me so she would tell me everything and we could end the Rebellion, but this was just too surreal and amazing to think about all that.

After a few seconds, she kissed back and... well, I was fucked.

YAY IT'S HAPPENING!!

I'M HONESTLY SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA, I HAVE HAD THIS IDEA SINCE CHRISTMAS (YES, BEFORE EVEN POSTING THE FIRST PART) AND NOW IT'S UP!!!

SHOULD I BE HAPPY OR SAD THAT IT HAPPENED?

ANYWAYS, THOUGHTS??

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT :)

I love y'all

Mire x