Where am i?!

Lisanna's POV

I felt my eyes flutter open like butterflies do when they flutter there delicate wings about to take off and fly and Yh... I really wanna take off and more like die ...anyway I'm in a white room knowing straight away that I'm in the infirmary but the only question I had was ...
Where
Was
Lucy...!

Suddenly, the wooden door opens and a salmon haired boy came in ....shock went to his eyes probably just realising I was awake ...what a idiot sigh....
"Hey Natsu ! Where's Lucy." I said with a fake smile just remembering what they said and what they did while I was passed out but I still could hear while I was in the darkness ...

Flashback....
'Hey guys go beat that snobby whore rat to a pump because I don't wanna see her slutty face' a guild member spat with venom ...
'FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST'
The punches kept going...
'RE-QUIPPED FIRE SOUL'
Lucy gets hit by erza 100 times.
'ICE MAKE LANCE HAMMER'
Gray swung his hammer around then passing it to elfman to hit her twice as harder.....

Then it continued over again and again
But.... I couldn't stop it like I said 'it's ....a-all m-m-my f-fault sorry MINNA!(Lu~chan)' I cried in the darkness hear her groan in pain and heartfelt sadness....drowning in sorrow....

Flashback ends

-.-

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"I screamed in Natsu face realising he was one of them who hurt her new and trustworthy friend Lucy heartfilla soon she thought it to be R.I.P Lucy heartfilla.... she felt her heat shatter in to a million pieces...

"What ?! Lisanna we only beat her up nothing wrong with that is there ....plus she hurt you! FIRST!"he pointed a finger at me to get his attention...while I just sit there trying to not choke on my vomit that with soon Come out from hear that my friend might have died ...FROM HER VERY OWN FAMILY!!!!

"NATSU SHE NEVER HURT ME SHE SAVED MY SORRY ASS FROM THE STUPID BLOODY BANDITS HOW COULD YOU DARE!! TREAT YOUR NAKAMA LIKE THAT!!"

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT LUCY THE WEAKLING " he smirked while sitting a a chair next to me.

I stud up furious and 'stomped' my way out the doors not noticing the pain going through my body ..

"RIGHT WHO HURT LUCY !!! ILL BEAT YOUR SORRY ASSES TO A PUMP !" I screamed with rage

-.-

Lucy's POV

Huh where am I ? I say to myself looking around finding myself all bandaged up and all my wounds treated all up professionally by someone who somehow helped me..?

"Hello" my voice cracked

The door creaked open showing me a man with muscles and purple style wavy hair. (Down below)

He has a black hoody and purple big orbs and some ripped black jeans

He has a black hoody and purple big orbs and some ripped black jeans ...and lovely soft black ears and tail just like a wolf .

"Hello you have finally awoke lucy"he grinned in a friendly way. -.-
"How h-how d-do you know my name" I stuttered
"Well purrrrrincess Lucy...(hint) I'm here to bring you back to the dragon realm where your mother passed away she really never stopped talking about how careful and caring and loving you are....I think I might need to of the lovvvvveing myself ...(wink) anyway straight to the point...."he said with a now serious face which I knew this was GOD DAMN IMPORTANT...

"W-wait princess....d-dragon realm ...m-other" I choked out..

"Yes your the princess and since your mother passed away .....sigh helping two dragons stay alive from getting beaten up by there own children...she was truly a good queen. "

"W-wait ..ok I get it I'll come with ....But what's your name .." .

"O-oh I'm so sorry my princess umm my name is Rory Markus at your Service "he bowed

"Oh uhh plz call me Lucy! " i smiled

"And one more thing thanks for bandaging me up!"I got up and wobbled a bit but stood my ground and gave a big warm hug to Rory he tensed for a bit but hugged back ... so I smiled to myself ..

( p.s Rory blushed at this moment )

-.-

"Ok now jump into that portal I can teach you how to make this portal later if you want!"

"Ok-"he didn't let me finish and he push me in making me fall into the bright light source .

-.-