Chapter 7

It's been a couple of weeks and people are drinking and fighting just like old times and Natsu has asked me millions of times to join team Natsu but I said 'hell to the no no no'.
And me and Lisanna have been catching up on what's happened in the guild lately but what shocked me was they was all so depressed ever since I ... went for 2 years anyway everyone is happy now and no one can change it.

Lucy's POV

I was at the bar drinking my milkshake and I could feel eyes on my back so like anyone would do I turned around and found laxus staring at me . "Hey dude why are you staring at me " as soon as I said that he blushed bright red and he tried to hid it by looking to the side but he said " I w-was wondering I-if you w-would like to join my team". He stutters it was really quite cute if I say so myself. "I WOULD LOVE TO " at that very moment my heart joined together and I smiled for the first time in like forever and it was a real smile that felt amazing. So I ran up to him and jumped and pecked him on his cheek making his blush darken . I just giggle at the sight . "Yoi you lighting for head what are you doing with my girl ." !
"NATSU IM NOT YOUR GIRL" sigh
"Yh she's not even your girl flame for brains "
-laxus

Laxus POV

As soon as she pecked me in my face my heart started to burst out my chest until flame head showed up.

"Natsu she's not even your girl so go and talk to your slut of a friend Lisanna " I smirked although I know Lucy is friends with her she didn't mind if I said a comeback at Natsu with her in it she just hugged me tighter and we walked away to go on a mission

Guys should it be a laxus x Lucy or nAh