Luce and zeref

Lucy's POV
I was getting out of my bed until I felt a magic  aura . It felt as if it was watching me but I just shrugged it off and took a shower .
*sigh* why am I always tired in the morning I say while brushing my now long hair into a high ponytail that reaches to my knees. After that I put a big black bow in my hair in front of my ponytail. (Clothes in the media ) I walked out my house taking a bite out my apple and I marched my way to the guild.
-.-
Zerefs POV

I was watching her sleep in her bed laying there peacefully she looked like an angel from heaven. Then she started to steer in her sleep and then her beautiful blue crystal eyes fluttered open to my surprise I quickly turned invisible and hid in a dark corner hoping for my dear life SHE DID NOT SEE ME . Or sense me . But she just walked straight to the bathroom. *sigh* what a relief 😅 .
15 minutes later she came out in what I seem to see a beautiful outfit 0///0 (shut up guys)
So I decided I love her and I just can't help my self I'm addicted to her . So I decided to follow her .NO IM NOT STALKING HER ! Maybe but I'm not seriously (`ε') .
-.-
Lucy's POV
As I walk walking to the guild I can see in the far distance there was that guy again in a black cloak standing behind a tree . I wonder why? (Totally not stalking you or anything)
I walk close to him then he turned his head my way but he jumped because he didn't expect me to be there . "Hey ... wait I didn't get your name " "oh the names Z " weird but I went with it. "So Z my name is Lucy... lucy heartfilla nice to meet you" then I could just see a tint of pink on his face WAIT WAS HE BLUSHING. !
"Hey you ok you are a bit red do you have a fever" I leaned closer making my forehead touch his. Then I took it of seeing he was now a darker red . Awww! "I'm fine " he squeaks out .
"Hey wanna join fairy tail" I cheered "o-ok"

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I've been busy lately but I'm fine now ! •.•