Ch:10 the guild !

-.-
This ' = saying it in head
This " = means they're speaking.

Lucy's POV ^^
I was walking with z and then we finally got to the huge guild doors . I wanted to make attention so I SLAMMED THE GUILD DOORS OPEN ! 'Hell yeh' "HI MINNA" then they say hey back so I smiled I'm so happy Z is joining fairy tail I have to admit I would of cried in bed if he said no to coming . Sweat drops 'hehe'
"Hey Mira where is gramps we have a new member  " I say dodging my way past barrels and bottles and chairs also tables making my way  to her as Z just teleports 'why didn't I think of that oh well'
"Really ok let me go get master ."
"Aye " me and Z said together and blushed and looked away from each other . 'He's cute when he blushes'

Z/Zeref's POV
'She's so cute when she blushes' I thought to myself. Then the Mage called Mira came with makarov and with a stamp .
"Hello" I say shaking his hand and he just smiled at me.
"Where would you like your stamp and what colour ? " Mira asks
"My right hand black" I say looking at Lucy because like I said I just can't help it  and plus I wanted my mark on the same place as hers .

Hey guys um .. I want to know if you want me to continue this story I'm not sure if you guys want me to do comment on this story and tell me thank chu!