Dragon realm soon to be queen.

"Ahhhhh" I yelled falling into the bright source as Rory tumbles after me.

I then opened my eyes to see I am in a different dimension and there are over 1000 floating islands with BLOODY DRAGONS FLYING AROUND.!

"Hey Rory are we in the dragon realm?"

"Yes . Yes we are Lucy " he smirked making me blush and look away.

"Anyway wait let me call the dragons"

"Okay..."

"IGNEEL ,GRANDINE ,METALICANA ,
SKIADRUM and WEISSLOGIA!!"

The all of a sudden a light forms in between us and it starts to die down and standing there are dragons .... !!!

"Can you at least greet hime in your human forms" he faced planted his self (Rory)

"Yh! Sure!" They all said and transformed.

And then I noticed one looked a lot like Natsu ... I felt my heart crack ... but he had reddish pink hair and the same scarf.

Then the other looked a bit like Wendy .... only if she never ignored me ... 'sigh'

And the other one looked like gajeel and then sting and rogue ...

"W-well it's n-nice to meet you !" I bow down at them to show my manners .

"Hello hime welcome home! We will be training you every magic that Exits " grandine said . Bowing down as she spoke.

"Uhh please call me Lucy and all of you too!" I grinned .

"Sure ! Thing ! Hime - Lucy " they sweat dropped by nearly getting it wrong I chuckled.

-.-

"So that's all of the dragons it must have been tiring to say hi to them all " she giggle

"Yh it was 'yawns' hey grandine can you please show me my room. ?"

"Yep follow me "
Me and grandine have became good friends while talking to each dragon here it's like she knows how I feel but with igneel. (Yep she likes igneel so what!)

-.-

"This is your room Lucy I'll see you in the morning for training" she bowed and left.

I opened the door and shock came to my face . I know I was in a castle but this is bigger then my mansion bedroom I had before .

It had a walk in closet and a huge big pink bed and a lovely white walls and white carpet and a pink rug near my bed . I also had a desk that is also white with a book shelf next to it! With a black laptop.

I had a door leading to a black and white bathroom with a large bath tub/shower I love it already ..... eeekkk (fangirling) .3

After I looked around I had a bath and brushed my teeth and hopped into my pjs and into my comfy ass bed . Dude this was amazing .
If only mum was here to see this ....