§hə Čąņ'ť Řęşīśť Më

"She makes me so weak..."
- If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do by Get Scared
I like this version better than the Best Kind Of Mess version.
Oops.

This was supposed to have posted 2 days ago but wattpad glitched so...evem though it said it published I guess it wasn't.-.

Nicholas

"H-hi."

Brad shot me the dirtiest, most confused look in his arsenal. I didn't know whether I was supposed to be scared...or ashamed....Like one of those looks your mom gives you when you laugh or say something inappropriate at a funeral. It was a look that somehow managed to say three things all at once:

1. "Dude, why the hell are you stumbling already are you that awkward?! Why didn't you just stay home if you were going to do this?"

2. "Wait a minute you don't normally stumble over your words when you meet people....I mean, you're super awkward and quiet but you never really do this....So that must mean...."

3. "Awwwwwwww! Lil' Nicky has a crush on the neighbour girl! I'm so proud of you! You're growing up."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, Brad."

He threw his arms into the air in a very dramatic way, "I didn't even say anything!"

"You thought it though. I can tell by the look on your face." He smiled guiltily (Dude is that even a word) and looked back at the two confused people that had now just officially moved in next door.

"Hi there! My name's Lloyd--or Brad, whichever you want to call me, I don't really care--and this," Brad put an arm over my shoulder and pulled me towards him, "is my wonderful boyfriend, Nick!"

I felt my face light on fire. "Bradley, I am going to kill you."

"See? He loves me." Brad decided to push it a little farther by kissing me on the cheek. Bro what the fuck?!

"I am going to castrate you with my toothbrush. I'll choke you with my band merch. Maybe I'll bury you with a Ouija board so that you're not alone forever....No, that's too nice. You need to suffer and think about what you did."

And that right there. THAT is why you have no friends, Nick. That bullshit right there. Stop it.

Brad's laughing cut through my thoughts and I rejoined the living world around me. I noticed that the girl was giggling. I looked at her and tried to smile, but it either embarrassed her or I look extremely creepy when I smile because she immediately blushed and looked away. The guy had the goofiest grin on his face. "My name's Johnny, and this is my little sister, Sebring."

Sebring....It sounds so familiar....It's like I've heard it before, but I know I haven't. Her eyes...her hair...I've seen it all before.

Come on Nick, they're just your dreams. Nothing serious.

But...how can you see someone who you've never met before in your dreams? It's impossible. Was that another prophetic dream? Am I going to die? Am I going to get her killed?

She's so adorable though....

"Nick!" Brad punched me in the arm.

"Ow, dude, what the hell?"

"You zoned out. You're drooling everywhere and staring off into space. It's very unbecoming." Wha...I raised an eyebrow and he sighed, "Unflattering. Unattractive. Not hot. Just like Dahvie Vanity. Do I need to continue?"

Can you're face catch on fire if you're embarrassed enough? Oh wait it already did.... "No. I got it." I crossed my arms and took a step away from the door. I'm so done with this. Why do I always have to be so awkward? "I should a....I should probably go home." 

"Nu dun go!" I cringed so bad when I heard those words fly out of her mouth.

"I'mma...just gonna go...." I turned and started to walk away when I heard Sebring scream 'koala time' and jump on me. And...she held on. Like a koala.

And then we both hit the ground.

Sebring

Don't let him leave just yet.

After I thought that I threw out the most cringe worthy set of words I could think of at the moment.

"Nu! Dun go!" He--I think his name was Nick--visibly cringed at my words. Okay so maybe I should work on that.

His lips pursed together before he went, "I'mma...just gonna go...." and he turned to walk away.

Being the person I am, I wasn't gonna let him go. So, I yelled, "Koala time!" After I did, I jumped on his back, wrapping my arms and legs around his torso. We went rolling in the yard for a few seconds and I somehow ended up on top of him, looking down into those amazing green eyes.

He seemed dazed foe a moment, but quickly grounded himself and looked up at me, meeting my gaze. He sucked his bottom lil in and got down on it lightly before letting it fall back into its original place. I found mys3lf leaning closer to him up until my brother yanked me off and up to my feet.

"Sebring, go to your room."

"You aren't the boss of me, Johnny!"

"Now!"

I pushed him away from me before running back into the house. FUCKING asshole.

Nicholas

Bradley helped me up off of the ground. By the time I stood up, I realised it was just me and him.

"Where did they go?"

"I don't know. That guy seemed pretty pissed off when he saw his sister on top of you though.

I sighed. "Of course he did." We stood there awkwardly for a minute or two before Brad clapped his hands together.

"I'mma...go ahead and head home."

I nodded and watch him walk off. I guess I should be going, too.

I don't know why people read this it's literally so fucking cringey like what the hell even .-.