Wəłçømə Ťø Ťhə Đåřķ §ıđə

Between moving and fearing death and dealing with transphobic Facebook mods I didn't have...ya know what that's not a good excuse I could have slept less nevermind keep reading enjoy. Also, I'm having judgement issues with chapter names as of late. .-.
"He likes his coffee black as his soul..."

- We Have Candy by Die Antwoord

Sebring

When I walked into the Starbucks, I couldn't find Chris anf I started to panic. Fuuuuuuuuuck boooooooooyyyyyyyy. I started freaking out when someone slapped a hand on my shoulder.

"Holy dick!" I slapped my hands over my mouth and literally everyone in the Starbucks shot me a look. Oops.

"Woah calm down there. It's just me." I turned around to see Chris Towering over me.

"You're so much taller when you're not sitting down...."

"Yeah, amazing how legs work, huh?" I blushed and saw a smile light his face. "Come on, let's go sit down. I'll buy you some coffee."

(○¤○) "Okay."

He walked ahead of me and it took me a minute to get my legs to work. I grabbed on to the back of his shirt, to which he shot me a glare, and followed him to a booth in the corner. I let go and crawled into one side of the booth, and he slid into the one on thw other side of the table. Ya know...like a normal person. He looked at me and but his lip.

"What do you want to drink?"

"I dunno. Does Starbucks have Caramel Mocha lattes?" He nodded. "I want one of those."

"Okay. I'll be right back."

He stood and went to order the coffee. While he did, I took some time to look at him. Really look at him. He was tall, probably about 6'1", and he had three rings in his lower lip--snakebites and a vertical labret. He had his hair cut in an undercut style and it was dyed black. There was an outline of a tattoo on his neck, and he had some finished ones on his arms. He was wearing a misfits shirt and black skinny jeans. Huh. Chris is actually kinda hot.

I looked away when he picked up our coffee and moved to walk back over here. He sat mine down in front of me. When I looked back up at him, I noticed that he was staring off into the distance. He has really pretty brown eyes....

"You okay?" No response. "Hello....Chris?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face amd he blinked before looking at me with a confused look on his face. "You okay?"

He nodded. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and grabbed my coffee with both hands. I've never felt so awkward before.

"So...." I began in an attempt to break the silence, "How was your day?"

"It was slow at work. I almost got a stroke for falling asleep even though there was no one in the shop. I got off and a half hour after you left."

"Mhmm...."

The silence came back and I shifted uncomfortably again when I realised something. I was being analysed--I felt someone's eyes on me. When I looked back at Chris, I realised he wasn't staring off in the distance....He was studying me. Picking me apart and putting me back together with his eyes. I felt myself turn red when he met my gaze again. I saw nothing but some kind of repressed anger in his eyes.

"We should get to know each other better instead of just sitting awkwardly and drinking coffee...." The way he said that sent a chill down my spine. Why is he making me so uncomfortable? He's just some guy, I shouldn't be worried.