Later

Later
"I couldnt think of a song."
- by ThatOneAwkwardPotatoThatSomehowSomePeopleLike

Sebring

I can't believe that fucking asshole.

Yeah, yeah. I know I literally just called him the best brother in the world, but sometimes I seriously doubt it. I mean, he can go from all lovey dovey to 'Bye Felicia don't forget to shut your face in the door on the way out' in less than a minute. All I was doing was having fun and trying to break the ice and trying to stop people from leaving. What do I get in return? Being sent to my room because someone has a stick shoved up their ass. I mean, I love my brother, I kinda have to, but I fucking hate him at the same time.

Ugh. I don't know. Maybe I'm just being an asshole. But he's really horrible sometimes (a/n: just like my writing).

I fell back on my bed and stretched my legs out. Why am I so mad about this anyway? Maybe Johnny thought I was about to kiss him....

Wait....that's what I was doing....

Okay, so maybe I almost kissed Nick and that may have set off Johnny's brotherly instincts...but I do that with all of my friends! Well...all of my friends are girls, so...I guess it's not the same. Uh....Damn.

Knock, knock, knock

Speak of the goddamn devil and he shall appear. "Come in!"

Johnny opened the door and sat at the end of my bed. He sat there in silence for a minute before I opened my eyes to look at him. "What do you want?"

"I figured I should say sorry about earlier. It's just...why would you do that to a random stranger?"

"Fuck off Johnny you know that's how I make my friends."

"Maybe you should just...find a more...normal way--"

"Normal?! What the fuck?"

"Calm down!"

I was fixing to go into one of those two minutes without breathing rants when my phone blooped. Bloop? Bloop. I pulled it out of my pocket to see that I had a text from Chris. Oh yeah I forgot about him.

Chris: Hey

Sebring: Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioiiiiiiiiiioiooioiiiiiiiiiiii

Chris: Jesus are you one of those really quiet people who's secretly really fucking obnoxious?

Sebring: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chris: ...

Sebring: Okay I'll stop

Chris:...Anyway....wanna go grab some coffee?

I was about to say no out of habit, but then I realised my brother was looking over my shoulder and reading this conversation. I really want to piss him off.

Sebring: Hecks yeah! I need out of the house right now anyway

Chris: Do you know where the Starbucks is?

Sebring: Well duh it's the first place we went when we got to the town

Chris: Okay. I'll meet you there in a half hour

Sebring: Kaiiiiiiiiii

Chris: Don't

I slid my phone back into my pocket and grabbed my backpack from the floor. Johnny looked at me like I was psychotic. "Uh, you aren't going to Starbucks with some random guy you just met."

"Why not? It's what more normal girls do." I slammed my own door in his face kind of and ran down the stairs. Jesus I need outta here for a while.

Okay So um...I just realised that a) Johnny has a brother irl and b) I have no idea where this story takes place I thought it would be in Utah but...Chris Motionless is in Pennsylvania xD. That ruined me while I was writing this. Also, I'm going to make it my duty to finish this story before summer break so I can start the sequel I literally can NOT wait.