I Think I'm Exhibit A

Long time no see.
I had a mental breakdown and took it out on a tree, accidentally breaking one of my hands. It's really hard to write when your bones are snapped and it still hurts but ya know Wattpad is the only place people care about me a tiny bit and I don't like disappointing people so now that I can move my fingers I figured I'd update. There will be at least 2 more before I go to sleep
Hello there, Exhibit A--Are you okay?"
-Crystal Eyes by Me don't steal my shit
Well I'm rood .-.

Nick's PoV

When Brad and I left from our...friendly...introduction to the new neighbours, the first thing I wanted to do was run up to my room. Unfourtunately, in a house like mine, that never happens.

"Nicholas!"

I turned to glare at both Bradley and my mom. "What?!"

(A/n: ever notice that when you read '?!' it makes a noise or did you not realise that until now? I'm sorry, carry on)

"You can't always go up to your room, dude. You're like a freaking spider...hidden in its little corner where it can get us."

"You're not my dad, Brad. You can't tell me what I can and can't do."

My mom grabbed my ear and pulled me down to her level, to which I quickly started to fight against, "No, he can't. But I can. Nicholas you aren't a recluse, a spider, a pedophile, or a goth kid off of South Park. You can't hide in your room and hate life all day."

"Ow! God, okay! I get it. I got it." She let me go, but I wasn't aware of how hard I'd been struggling because....I fell on my butt when she released me. "Ugh..."

"Besides," she went on as if nothing happened, "Bradley told me that you have a crush on the neighbour girl!" She got all giddy and honestly it made me cringe.

What have I done to you woman.

"Mom....no....We've been over this...." I rolled my eyes at her. This is starting to get ridiculous. You can't fall in love with someone you just met.

"Well hell, Nick! I'm starting to think that you're gay!" It wouldn't bother me that much that she said that, because I know she has no problem with it, but my dad's upstairs in his study. He's definitely not okay with this. And I hope to god he's not listening in on this.

"Mom! I'm not gay!" I said putting a finger over my lip and motioning up the stairs, "If anyone's gay it's Brad!"

For the record, I'm really not gay.

"Hey, woah," Brad threw his hands into the air and took a step away from us, "I'm not in this."

"Says the guy who tried to make the neighbours think we were together."

"I dunno what you're talking about."

He got all serious for about ten seconds before both he and my mother busted out laughing. "Okay, that's enough for right now." My mom tried to calm herself and catch her breath. "Why dont you boys go watch a movie while I go make some burritos?"