The player (mild spg)

Chapter 1:

Cyn's POV:

He was banging the lass he met tonight after he won the circuit race yesterday,he is a Formula 3 race car driver, the one that drives the open wheeled and single seater of cars, for ranking of race car drivers he can confidently say he is one the of the greatest.

"Cynnnnn" the woman beneath him was writhing and moaning uncontrollably, he smirked and continue to screw her.

She's his typical type of a woman, big boobs, small waist, model like face, and no string attached.

His lifestyle consist of sleep, race, bickering with friends and having a great time with free pússies.

He doesn't even remember the woman's name he's fúcking with.

"Oh God! You're so goodddd" she moans.

I'm beyond good Lass.

Not to brag around but it's true, when it comes to pleasuring a woman, it's his second forte, the first was racing of course.

He knows the circuit, also the women's circuits.

His attention caught when the woman beneath him pinches his nípples, he smirked more.

Why this woman is wild too.

"Aye, Lassie, prepare for a more fast ride" he said and he moved faster than earlier, the woman shakes and after a few pumps from his coçk and  she got her orgasm...

"Oh my god, you're a beast! Grabe" sabi ng babae habang hinahabol nito ang hininga.

"Do you do girlfriends, Cyn?" She said after a while.

"No, I don't date women, I just fúck them" he frankly said.

"So I'm just that fúck buddy then?" She asked.

"Yes, darling" sabi niya and her face contorts like she heard the most awful news of her life.

"Why don't you try me?" She insists.

"No" he said firmly.

"Why?"

"I said no, why are you doing this?" He said and he gets up from her bed.

"It's because I like you-"

"Bullshít! You just like my popularity" he smirked, he knew the likes of her, she will just used him.

His cóck and popularity.

"You jerk!"

"No honey, good riddance" his smirked went into a dangerous smile as he get all of his clothes.

"You won't be getting a sample of my dong again, goodbye, by the way that was a nice fúck" he smirked.

"Asshóle!" Sigaw nito.

He bowed and he leaved.

While he was walking towards his car when his windshield suddenly went into pieces he ducked.

"FÚCKING SHIT"

It's raining bullets.

What the fúck is happening?

Someone is trying kill him.

"Shít" he muttered, nagpalinga linga siya at hinanap kung sino ang nagpapaputok, nakompirma ang hinala niya, the one who's trying to kill him was using a sniper.

He carefully went inside his car, but he doesn't know if it's still a car due to its damage.

"This is my favorite car mother fúckers!!!" Sigaw niya at kinuha ang baril niya, he  is a licensed owner of a forty-five caliber, he peeped and scan the place again.