002 : Starting Forks High

I am shaken awake the following morning. I glare up at a perky Alice. She rushes me up and to get dressed. I push her out of my room before locking it this time. I dress in tights and a baby blue tunic, plus my signature converse.

I brush my blonde hair and pull it into a high ponytail, then I skip downstairs. Alice eyes my outfit and she sighs at my choice of shoes. I push her opinion to the side and I follow Rosalie to Alice's car. I am riding with Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper. I am in the middle of Emmett and Jasper in the back, and talk about being smushed between to bigger guys.

--

The school is a decent size. Alice parks beside Edward's Volvo. I see a rustic red truck across the lot with another new girl.

"I'm gonna go introduce myself, I'm not the only new kid." I walk over to the girl. "I'm Lydia Cullen, I'm new too."

"I'm Isabella Swan, but I go by Bella." She says.

We walk to the office together, so we can get our schedules. We have Shakespeare first sigh Edward. I sit with Jessica Stanley and Eric Yorkie.

"We will be watching Romeo & Juliet." The teacher says. "Then again at the end of the lesson next Friday."

Edward is glaring up here at Bella. Is she is blood singer and mate? Finally, he finds her. I just smile and I face the tiny tv, where the movie of Romeo and Juliet.

Edward is telling me about it, I just moved to sit next to him. He explains the entire Romeo and Juliet theory, the actual story.

--

I have biology fourth, yet again with Edward and Bella. He has his nose covered as she sits beside him. Maybe they will be together by the Romeo & Juliet thing is over next Friday.

I sit with my family at lunch, Bella sits in the center of the cafeteria with her friends. I am glad she actually has friends on her first day. Although, I don't think Jessica is much of a good friend.

Jasper plays with his food as I dig into my cheeseburger that tastes gross. I spit it out and I drown my mouth in Sprite, drowning the taste of school food. I sigh as I slam the empty bottle on my tray.

"Let's dump." Jasper suggests.

We walk towards the trash cans at the same time as Jessica. She hardly touched her food. I roll my eyes at her before I walk back to the table with Jasper.

--

"I'm bringing my Jeep tomorrow." Emmett insists as we make it to the car.

"Can I ride?" I ask.

He nods. "Of course. Jasper is taking his car, Rosalie is bringing hers."

I nod as I sit between the guys again. Edward gives me a sympathetic smile before he glares in Bella's direction before he gets into his at and speeds away. Rosalie sighs as Alice starts her car.

Mom hugs me when I enter the house. I go straight to my room and I drop my bag on my bed. I dig through in and find my Shakespeare homework out. I sit at my glass desk and I begin work on my homework.

I walk to the kitchen when I grow hungry. Mom cooks me a homemade burrito. I thank her before she goes to hunt some animals, so she can stay around me, the only human in the house.

I wash the dishes when I finish eating. I put the newly dried dishes into the cabinets and I find my room. I gather up some pajamas and I go to the bathroom. I start the shower up before I strip from my clothes.

I wash my hair good enough before stepping out, I washed my body firstly. I dress in my floral panties and a rose pink nightgown. I put my clothes in the hamper and I push the door open, the cool air from the house hits me immediately.

I shiver as I find my room at the far end of the hall. I lock my door, so Alice can't barge in too early like this morning. I climb into my bed and I face the windows on the opposite end of the room. I close my eyes and I am asleep soon enough with Seth on my mind.