004 : Bella knows

Rosalie wakes me the following morning. I guess I forgot to lock my door. She seems to be in a bad mood this morning. Did I do something wrong? If so, what did I do? I sigh before getting myself out of bed fully. I put on some ripped skinny jeans, a gray tank top, and a cropped blue Adidas hoodie, along with some black tennis shows. I pull my hair into a ponytail before jogging downstairs.

Rosalie is snappy today. I cower near Jasper.

"She won't hurt you, Lydia." He promises.

"You sure about that?" I ask. "She is even snippy with me."

He sighs. "Let's get you to school. Rosalie is in a bad mood because Bella found the secret out."

I sigh. "Poor Rose."

Jasper nods his agreement before we walk out to his truck. I fasten my seatbelt. Edward is following Bella into the woods by the time Jasper and I reach the school. She is probably telling him she knows what the family is. Well Bella, I'm human.

Shakespeare is interesting. Eric is in tears as the teacher shows short clips on our topic, Romeo & Juliet. Jessica and I were brave souls and we have dry eyes when he teacher finishes.

-/

Edward hasn't returned by lunch. What are they doing? I push it aside to taste the BBQ, which is actually good. I actually eat all my lunch today at school.

We see Edward and Bella at her truck when school ends. Jasper tells me that Edward is bringing her to meet the family tomorrow.

"I'll go to Sam's while she is over." I say. "So I'm not offended."

Jasper nods. "That might be best right now."

We get into his truck and Rosalie gives me apologetic eyes. Jasper pulls out of our spot and speeds out of the school's parking lot. We make it home and see mom is working on my room. She is painting my ceiling like a sunset so I can sleep easier at night.

"Looks good so far, Esme." Jasper coos.

"I sleep easier with a sunset." I whisper.

Jasper kisses the top of my head before walking away. Mom wraps her arm around me as she finishes my ceiling and leads me to the kitchen. My room needs to dry, so Rosalie is letting me sleep on her bed tonight.

Mom made me tacos. I smile at her lovingly and I eat my Mexicano food. I wash my own dish before going to Rosalie's room. She apologizes for being snippy with me. I forgive her, I'm closest to Rose as I said.

I change into some pajamas. Rosalie tosses me a thicker blanket when I get laid down. She kisses my head before sitting at her desk for the night. I turn over and I ace the fall. Uneasily, I drift off to sleep.