011 : Training Day

Jasper was eager to find my clothes for their training the next morning. I am sitting at the house with Emily when they go to the mountain and the battle ground, dad's orders.

I put on the clothes Jasper chose on and I lace my converse up. I crush my hair, leaving it down and wavy, before skipping downstairs. Rosalie smirks because Jasper chose out clothes I actually look good in. Alice says I can pull anything off.

We walk outside and I get into Emmett's jeep right off, I like off-road. Emmett chuckles at my energy before he gets in himself. He parks in the clearing, out of the way. I sit on the hood and I notice the wolves.

"They don't trust us enough to be in human form." Edward reads Sam's mind.

Bella is across the clearing, on a rock beside Jacob's russet colored fur. I have to admit, Jacob is a pretty wolf. I think Leah's wolf is prettiest. Seth's wolf sits beside Emmett's jeep, and watches Jasper speak of his story to the ones questioning his skills with newborn vampires.

"I have confidence in your skills, Jas." I say.

"Thank you, Lydia." He smiles at me.

Seth licks my hand as the vampires begin training. I hop off the jeep and I stand beside Seth's wolf and I pet his head, earning some soft purrs.

"Dad, when do you guys leave for the fight?" I ask from Seth's back, beside Jacob.

"Tomorrow. We will be gone two days." He replies honestly.

"Thanks for your honesty." I solute him and I lay against Seth's wolf. "You're so warm, Seth."

I walk with Seth's human form into the trees a little ways. He turns to face me and kisses me, not speaking.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, the breeze blowing trees around.

"I would love to." I say as my hair blows in the gentle breeze.

We interlock fibers before finding the clearing again. Mom and dad smile at our hands. I kiss Seth's cheek before I run back to Emmett's jeep. He drives us to the house.

I skip to the kitchen, where Bella is. Mom is cooking us some food. Bella smiles at me and I just scowl. Apparently, she drew them in because Edward killed Victoria's mate, James. I eat a single helping of spaghetti before going to the bathroom.

I start the hot water as I strip out of my clothes of the day. I step under the water and I let the steam of the heat engulf me. I breath in the heated steam before turning the water off. I dry myself off before dressing in some warm pajamas. I grab my dirty clothes and toss them into the hamper.

I go to my room and lock the door behind me. I go to La Push tomorrow, to spend a couple days with Emily. That is actually fine with me. I lay in my bed, and stare at my ceiling like every night. I yawn real big before I snuggle underneath my covers. I close my eyes and I drift off to sleep.