015 : Lydia's funeral & The End

Jasper's POV
Two months later

Lydia died fully last night. Jacob found out about both Bella and Lydia. We are giving Lydia a funeral in our backyard. She is too damaged to be changed and survive.

When I arrive out back, I see Seth beside Lydia's casket, sobbing into his mom's arms. Esme is staring at Lydia with guilt filled eyes. Carlisle places a hand on my shoulder.

"I know you were her closest brother." Carlisle tells me. "She told me that all the time."

I walk up to the casket and look at the burnt girl. Seth hugs me. I hold my breath and I wrap my arm around him, trying my best to comfort him. Emily is here with Sam, both are crying. Edward must be taking it the worse, he found her sixteen years ago. He is the one who found Lydia in the woods and read the note her biological parents left for whoever found her.

Edward steps onto the back porch, I feel his depressed mood from here. I walk up to him and he hugs me. We stay like this for a while until the priest shows up.

"Edward Cullen was asked to give the eulogy." The priest says.

It is only immortals here.

Edward steps up an looks down at Lydia. "Sixteen years ago, I found a baby in the woods of Forks, behind the house. There was a note taped to her floral onesie that told me her age and her name. Her biological parents had asked whoever found her, to raise her. We did our best. Esme bailed on her in a time of need and threw her out. She did so great in La Push. She came back when Isabella fell pregnant." He frowns at his wide. "She was driving home because Esme disowned her. It was pouring rain and Lydia was crying, which cannot be a good combination. She got to where she couldn't see, de went over the cliff, and the car exploded. The good times, oh there were so many. I'll miss her. She loved Seth Clearwater. She had a crush on him before he liked her back. He was all she could speak about."

Seth blushes and Sue kisses his cheek.

"She grew up well. She and Tanya played a beautiful instrumental at Isabella and my wedding. She had an artistic skill in music. " he pauses. "That's all I have."

I pat his shoulder as the priest asks Carlisle to close the casket. I see a man an woman walk out.

"Can we see our daughter?" The woman asks. "In Noelle, her birth mom. This is Jamie, we are wolves."

Sam greets them before the approach the casket. Noelle sobs into Sam's arms, he is her brother believe it or not. Jamie stares at Lydia.

"I'm sorry I was a grouch." Jamie smirks. "I loved you, but your mother and I couldn't raise you. We knew the one of three Cullen's at the time would find you. I trusted Carlisle with my own life. He raised you the best he could, my Lydia."

Bella is wheeled out by Alice. She gasps at the sight of Lydia and her parents. Her parents are still at her casket, just behind it now. Alice wheels Bella up to look at Lydia.

"I can't believe she's gone." Bella sighs. "I was gonna ask get to be godmother and everything."

Edward kisses his wife's head while Lydia's biological dad closes the casket after staying they will see her soon. Alice whimpers and wraps herself in my arms. I frown as they lower her into the grave I dug up myself.

"I'll miss you, Lydia." I say before throwing dirt and walking inside.

I sit on the chair in front of the fire, Esme laid Lydia on that rug when Edward found her. She did that to dry and warm her up. I sit back and I stare into the fire.

Authors POV

The family was all depressed for the longest. They allowed Jamie and Noelle to move into Lydia's room. Esme feels so much guilt for doing Lydia so bad.

They had to meet with the Volturi when he found out about Renesme. She was and is not a threat. Aro let it go, and promised to visit again, after apologizing for their loss of Lydia.

The Cullen's finally went their separate ways. Carlisle and Esme went to Alaska. Jasper and Alice went to Houston, Texas, Jasper brought Lydia's body with them. Jamie and Noelle went to La Push to join Sam's pack. Emmett and Rosalie built them a house in the clearing they used to play baseball in.

The end.