Two || Jung Hosung

By the end of lunch time, I had made friends with Hoseok's friends. Among them were, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, and Kim Seokjin. They all seem nice. I could have sworn I saw them earlier in the parking lot.

"Y/N, what class do you have now?" Hoseok asks as walks with me into the locker bays. I glance down at my schedule. I have biology next. That's a good. A fun class, a class that I'll enjoy. He glances over my shoulder at my schedule. "Oh, you have bio next? So do I." He's awful cheerful. "Let's walk to class together." I give a nod of agreement as we enter a locker bay. I glance down too see what my locker number is. Oh, looks like my locker is in this locker bay. "Hey, your locker is right next to mine!"

"Yeah and Hosung's," Jimin states as he glances at the locker next to mine. The locker has a bunch of drawings on it. They're surprisingly good.

"Oh, who cares?" Hoseok asks shrugging it off, "If he gives Y/N a hard time then I'll tell him off or something." The others sigh in response. "Besides, who would want to give her trouble? She's too cute." Ok, buddy, you shouldn't go throwing words like that around to just everybody.

"Careful there Hoseok, she might get the wrong idea if you keep saying stuff like that," Seokjin remarks as if noticing my uneasiness. Hoseok glances at me and I flash him a knowing smile.

"Well, it's truth though," he replies with a shrug. My body stiffens at this as I slam my locker door shut and sling my bag over my shoulder.

"Ok, let's head to class now," I say hurriedly with a nervous laugh as I start speed walking towards the stairs. He follows swiftly after me and we head up to the third floor. We enter the classroom together and sit in our seats. Class starts and I immediately get into it. Biology has always been fascinating to me, especially the ecology part. I'm hoping that one day I can be a researcher just like my mom. Needing a drink of water, I raise my hand.

"Yes, Miss Yong?" The teacher asks as she looks at me.

"May I go get a drink of water?" I ask politely. She nods in response as she hands me a hall pass and I leave the room. I walk slowly down the hallway. There, I see a water fountain and signs pointing to the ballroom. I walk towards there and stop at the water fountain. I take a few sips of water. As I drink from the fountain, a guy comes out of the washroom. I stop drinking and glance up. My eyes widen when I come face to face with Hoseok, except he has different clothes on and he has black hair. "Hoseok?" He looks at me with a scowl on his face. His lip is bleeding and his cheek looks swollen. What the hell happened to him? He continues to stare at me for a moment before scoffing.

"Tch, you must be the new girl everybody's talking about," he responds in an uninterested voice, "Not that I care or anything." Well, if you don't care then why did you bring it up? I scoff at the harshness in his voice. What is up with him? During the first half of the day he was all bubbly and welcoming. What's with the sudden mood change?

"What's your problem?" I ask in a slightly surprised and confused tone. He gives me the evil eye as he turns around to leave. Without thinking, I grab onto his jacket. He swings his head around to look at me and glares daggers at me.

"Let go," he snaps as he tries to pull his arm away, but I keep a strong hold on his jacket.

"No, not until you tell me why you're suddenly being rude and obnoxious," I retort with a firm expression. He eyes me furiously for a minute before his frown turns into a devilish grin and he backs me up against the wall.

"You're pretty feisty, aren't ya," he states as he grins smugly, "So, what's your name new girl?" His grin worries me a little bit, but I keep a strong face as I go to answer him.

"It's Y/N," I voice in a strong tone as I push him away from me. He stumbles back a little bit, but regains his balance and eyes me suspiciously.

"What did you say your name was?" He asks with uncertainty as he takes a step towards me. I take a step back as I notice this.