Eleven || Hoseok's True Feelings

I still can't stop thinking about yesterday. So many things have happened. Hosung had walked me to Hana's house. We had walked all the way there in silence. I presume it was because we were both too embarrassed to say anything. I mean, I've never had a guy hug me like that. It felt strangely good and comforting. Hosung is surprisingly a lot stronger than he looks because his hold on me was tight, but safe.

Anyways, I realized that I have feelings for both brothers. Hoseok doesn't seem to feel the same way, but Hosung...... I didn't even know he had feelings for me until yesterday when he dropped me off at Hana's place.

****Flashback****

Hosung and I walk up the steps of the porch to Hana's house. We stop and stand there.

"Well, thanks for walking me Hosung," I thank him with a gentle smile. He keeps his gaze down to the ground. I notice a slight pink color displaying on his cheeks. Is he still embarrassed? We go into a dead silence. Well, this is awkward. "Ok, well, I'm gonna head inside. See you tomorrow." As I turn around, a hand grabs my arm and spins me back around, so that I'm facing him again. "Hosung?" His face rushed towards mine and within seconds I felt soft lips on my own. Wait.... what?! Is..... is he kissing me?! He plants gentle kisses on my lips before pulling away and looking away, with blushing cheeks. I only stare at him in shock.

"You..... you.....," I start, but then trail off when my mind goes blank on what to say next. I can't believe he just kissed me. A tingling sensation remains on my lips. I bring my hand up to my lips and touch them. "Why did you....?" He seems to have regained composure because he looks back up at me and a warm smile is plastered across his face.

"I haven't kissed you in 12 years," he murmurs in a soft voice as he stares into my eyes. I stare back at him in confusion. 12 years? What is he talking about? "Your lips are still as soft as I remember." My lips are soft?! What?! My lips aren't soft. In fact, I've been using chapstick these past few days because my lips have been dry. If anything, his lips are soft. I'm unable to respond as I stand there flabbergasted, still trying to comprehend what had just happened. "Good night Y/N." I turn my gaze back to him and blink for a second before answering.

"Um...... yeah...... uh....... good night. I think. I mean, I guess. I mean...... never mind!" I reply unsure and still in a daze. Gah~, what is going on with me?

"Heh, you're cute," he answers with a teasing grin as he turns around and walks down the porch stairs. I watch him as he returns to his car. As he opens the door to his car, he glances back around, smiling contently. "Good night Y/N." With that, he gets in his car and drives off, leaving me standing there still in slight shock and confusion.

****End Of Flashback****

Lucky me, Hana saw the whole thing and when I entered her house she immediately started pressuring me into telling her all the juicy details even though she practically already saw everything. I did try to change the subject, but that was when she told me that she saw the whole thing and that there was no way I could get out of not telling her anything. I gave in after that because I couldn't hide it. Plus, I needed her advice for the situation I am in.

So, I explained to her the situation and that I had feelings for both brothers. I know that Hosung has feelings for me because he kissed me, but Hoseok I don't know about him. He seems to see me more as friend than romantically. To my surprise, Hana said that Hoseok actually did have feelings for me. She told me that she's known him longer and she's never seen him act the way he acts around me. This surprised me. So, he acts differently around me than he does with other girls. I found myself smiling at that.