Epilogue || Hosung Ending

After sprinting out of the hospital, I make my way down the street. It's probably best that I leave them alone. They need some time to talk things out without getting into another argument. I sigh as I kick at stones lying on the sidewalk.

Hoseok decided to give up his feelings for me so that Hosung would be happy, but Hosung is upset about that. Those two are such opposites. I still don't understand how I can possibly have feelings for both.

Turning a corner, I bump into someone and stumble backwards, but a strong hand grabs me and pulls me back. I glance up, ready to thank whoever that was, to see Hoseok standing there. Oh, it's just him.

"Oh, Hoseok, thanks for catching me there," I thank him as I smile at him. He smiles back slightly. "Where's Hosung?"

"Like me, out looking for you," he answers with a shrug, "We both got really worried when you left because it was dark out, so we both went looking for you."

"Oh, well, thank you for thinking about me," I thank him again, "Did you and Hosung work things out?"

"No, but that's ok. We will eventually," he speaks with a sigh. I nod in response as I stare up at him. He and Hosung really do look alike. "So, about what I said...."

"I already knew because I overheard you and Hana talking in that classroom," I reply with a subtle smile. His eyes widened for a moment before he smiles.

"Y/N, you love Hosung right?" He asks curiously. A somewhat hopeful look glistens in his eyes. I nod in response. "I had a feeling that you did. I just want you to know that even though I too have feelings for you that it's ok if you love him more than me. I just want you to be happy and if he is the one who makes you happy then I'm happy." I stare in surprise at him for a second before smiling.

"Thanks Hoseok. You're a good brother to Hosung and you've been an amazing friend to me, so thank you," I thank him with a soft smile as I hug him.

"It's no problem at all," he responds as he hugs me back, "Just one thing though."

"Yes?" I ask curiously as we pull away and I stare up at him.

"Stay by his side. I know that with you there by his side, he'll finally get to move on from our mother's death," he murmurs with a gentle smile.

"Ok, I promise I will," I promise with a nod and a smile.

"Thank you. See you tomorrow Y/N," he thanks me as he kisses my cheek before turning away.

"Bye Hoseok and thanks again," I thank him once again as I wave to him.

"Good luck Y/N," he says as he waves to me before walking off. I walk around, waiting for Hosung to find me, but instead those mean looking boys, who he almost had a fight with if I didn't stop him appear before me and have me completely cornered. Oh god, Hosung, where are you? As I silently pray for someone to come and help me, I hear a voice that I've been longing to hear.

"Let her go now!" I hear him yell. I breathe a sigh of relief when I see him storming towards me.

"Hosung!" I call out to him. He sees me and his eyes fill with rage.

"You want her so badly then you'll have to fight me to the death and whoever's standing gets her as a reward," the leader of the gang says challenging. Hosung scoffs.

"No way! Y/N isn't a prize! She's a girl and she's my girl! Now let her go! Or I will rip you limb from limb!" He threatens as he cracks his knuckles and goes to a fighting position. The gang leader does the same. I'm being held back by two of the gang members. I try to wiggle my way out, but their grips get tighter. I yell out in pain as I feel their grips crushing my arms. "I said let her go!" He rushes towards the two gang members who are holding me and kicks them both in face, letting me break free and into his strong arms.