Chapter 4: Where am I?

I have no idea how much time have pass, but I had a headache and the raindrops on my face, they only indicated I was still alive, I opened my eyes still confused, I was in a wet place, I lift my head to take a better look only to realize that I was laying on yellow flowers, I remembered I felt through the cave's hole, light hardly lit the flowers I was on, same happened to the raindrops coming down through a small hole ending on the flower bed, that was the reason of me seeing flowers in such a hidden place, I could hardly sit, my body was sore but it didn't seem that bad.

-What kind of place is this? ... I barely stood up and analyzed my surroundings, I didn't find a way up, I could notice wither flowers hanging on the walls, even though light was touching them, water didn't reach them, Why were they there in the first place? I was really confused and I was making myself a lot of questions, I walked with caution for me not to fall again as I did, I couldn't tempt fate, I found some kind of road in the cave so I kept walking.

-This... is not normal ...- My eyes were getting used to the low light and I could walk easier, the rocks from the wall started to gain shape, like bricks and columns, definitely this wasn't a cave, for a moment I thought I was at the underworld kingdom, but my logic told me that I was far away from the sealed gate, and this place seemed to be unoccupied, I kept walking through the long aisles, starting to feel a little nervous, as if someone was watching me...- Chara! Chara, are you there?

-Human? Human! My body leapt and I turned back as soon as I heard a scream behind me, where the hell did a ... frog came from? It was different, it had a weird shape, it was huge and it was yelling at me! I didn't take a second thought and started running, this wasn't normal at all!.

Human! ... A Human! ... Stop right there! – Why was it following me? It was really weird being chased by a frog on a mountain, I could notice a few changes with the landscape, something looking like stone doors, windows and buildings on the rock walls, I kept running until I saw a taller shadow covered with a hoodie. Chara? No, she was taller than my sister, this person opened the largest stone door and made a sign moving her head for me to get in, for some reason I did it, it seemed to me that she was trying to help, I got in and closed the door with all my strength, I laid my back on the cold stone door hearing the leaps of that frog as it walked away, I took a deep breath and looked up to say thanks to that person but she wasn't there.

Wait!... I have a lot of questions for you! I was at what it seemed to me an abandoned house, looking for my savior, I can't explain how she disappeared so quick, I searched in every room, but she wasn't there, I tried to relax and roam the house more calmly, I seemed abandoned for some years now, it was big and I could think that it belonged to an important person due to the expensive furniture, it also seemed that someone took most of them, suddenly, something caught my attention, it was a picture frame laying on the floor, I lift it to take a closer look, I opened my eyes and got surprised when I noticed the 3 persons from the picture... Asriel's family... That's when I knew that I was definitely in the underworld kingdom – but... What was going on? Why was that house abandoned? Where is everyone?

I could hear a strong noise coming from downstairs, I haven't check there yet, that person is still here, I didn't hesitate to run downstairs and walk through a long aisle that took me to another door, a great and huge open door, it escaped again, I exit the door and I was surprised, I was in the middle of a snowy forest. Did I just make it to the surface? No, I could still see the rock ceiling over my head although this one had weir crystals lighting the place, but then, how can I explain this trees underworld? I walked through the forest, determined to find the hooded person, I felt observed again, I looked back but I saw no one, I gulped and kept walking – I think I'm just nervous...

-Or perhaps you are at the wrong place...- I could hear a thick voice behind me – How many times will someone scare me from behind today? I turned around and saw a hooded figure standing right behind me, for a moment I felt relieved to meet my savior but I realized that he didn't have the same height, this man was just a little taller than me, and his hoodie was wine color and my saviors' hoodie was black, I was kind of nervous but it wasn't that frog at least...

I...am looking to my sister, but I'm not sure of where I am nor if she is around here... I could hear jiggles from the person standing in front of me, I could confirm that his voice was thicker, he was a grown man, he lend his arm towards me as if he was saying hi, that made me feel better until I looked down and saw his fingers... or better said... bones...

-I think you just had a bad time... "human"

----------

HI!

Hello guys, forget to share some character designs! I hope you like the designs: 3