Something is wrong

Emily's pov:
So for the past few weeks I have been waking up and running to the bathroom to throw up. During this all Ricky would wake up and hold my hair back while I throw up. Never did it occur to me that it might be morning sickness , but then I realized that Ricky and I had sex a few weeks ago . I texted my older sister Veronica and tell her that I might be pregnant and she said she would be here with a few pregnancy tests. "Emery and Liam will kill me if they found out that I'm pregnant with their best friend. " I explain to my sister while crying at the thought that I might have just ruined Ricky's career . " Emily it's okay after all they are your family and they are stuck with you whether they like it or not ." My sister says to me trying to calm me down. "Thanks Vee, I think the tests are ready now." I say nervously as walk to the restroom to see that all of the test are positive. "Oh no" I whispered to myself. I walk back out and see Veronica impatiently waiting on the couch. "So , am I going to be an aunt? " Vee says excited. " Y-yes." How could this be happening right now , this will definitely ruin Ricky's career Disney will drop him because they don't support teen pregnancy and knowing him he might quit the band . Ugh, I'm actually considering getting an abortion.