I'm sorry (Emery)

Emery's  pov:
I can't believe I didn't tell Emily . She is my little baby (although I'm only older by 7 hours) I would never do anything to hurt her. For as long as I can remember it has always been just me and her. When I felt I had no one she was the one who I would talk to and for me not to be there for her the one time she needs me just goes to show you how bad of a brother I am. I thought about texting Emi but I knew that wasn't good enough so I drive to Veronica's because I knew Emily would be there. I knock on the door and Emily answers.
"What do you want?"  She says obviously irritated.
"Listen Emi, I know you are mad at me so you don't have to talk just listen. "
"Come in , I guess." She says while fully opening the door and letting me in.
" Emily , no family is perfect . . . We argue, we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end , family is family . . .  and the love will always be there whether you want it or not. Emily, I am so sorry for not telling you that Ricky had a past of cheating, I genuinely feel horrible for lying to the one person who has always been there for me even at times where I wanted to give up , you were the one who would sit there and talk to me for hours and the one time that you needed me I wasn't there . I am so sorry."
" Oh Emery,  you know I could never stay mad at you your are my twin brother and I will alway love you no matter what." Emily says while tearing up .
"Aww Emi, don't cry ! Oh, also Liam wanted me to invite you to play video games with him later."
" Tell him I'll be there . Family game nights are my favorite! "