Cheated

Emily's pov:
I am now two months pregnant and Brookelynn and I decided to go to the mall because I am getting a small bump but I don't really want people to notice so I am going to get baggy clothes , also the boys are supposed to be at the studio today or at least that's what Ricky told me. After we both  find a cute outfit Brookelynn drops  me off at Ricky and I's shared apartment. I hear a man's voice as well as a woman's. I walk into me and Ricky's shared room and I see the worst thing I have ever seen. There he was on our bed with another girl on top of him making out with her. "I-i can't believe you, Ricky." I say while running out of the apartment crying . I get in my car still crying and drive to Emery's apartment.  I can barely see because I am crying but eventually I make it to his apartment. I knock on the door still crying until Emery finally opens. "Emi, what's wrong?" He asks with a concerned look.
" H-he ch-cheated on me." I say before sobbing in my brother's arms.
" I can't believe this . Emi, the only reason that Liam and I didn't trust Ricky was because we knew that he has done this before. " Emery stated while trying to comfort me.
"Wait , so your telling me you guys knew that he was going to do this and didn't tell me? Wow!! And I thought I could at least trust my own family especially my own twin brother. " I saw while angrily walking out of his apartment.  I can't believe that Emery and Liam knew that Ricky would do this and they didn't even tell me.
Ricky's pov:
I told Emily that I was going to be at the studio today but in reality I just wanted to hang out with my friend Amber. Amber and I have known each other for a long time but recently she told me she has feelings for me , I guess I never realized that I had feelings for her too. Amber comes over and I just couldn't help myself I had to just kiss her. I lead her into me and Emily's room knowing that it would completely destroy Emily of she found out and I sat on the bed, before I knew it Amber was on top of me kissing me. Suddenly I hear the front door open but I pay no attention to it ,then I see Emily at the door through the corner of my eye still kissing Amber. "I-i can't believe you , Ricky." She said.
"Oh no you've really screwed up this time Ricky" I thought to myself.