We need to talk

Ricky's pov:
So earlier Emily called me and said we needed to talk which we do so I agreed to meet her for lunch in 30 minutes. I pull up to the restaurant and sit at a table before scrolling through instagram for a few minutes.
Emily's pov :
I called Ricky and asked him to meet me for lunch in 30 minutes so we could talk about everything. I walk into the restaurant to see Rick already here . I walk over to the table he was at and see he is on instagram looking at fan accounts.
" Hey. " I say as I sit down at the booth.
"Hey, so you wanted to talk?" Ricky said.
"Yeah I think we need to just talk about everything you know?"
"I agree 100%."
"So why did you do it?" I asked breaking the silence once again.
"Excuse me?" He says confused at my sudden question.
"Don't play dumb with me why did you kiss her and then lie about it to me?!" I say starting to get upset.
" Okay listen , I know that you're pissed at me but you need to calm the fuck down. I didn't mean to -" he said before I cut him off.
"No you listen Ricky, you don't accidentally have a make out session with someone! ! You do it because you love them . I thought you loved me . . . But I was wrong considering you loved her while I am pregnant. "
"Okay I understand where you are coming from but you have to believe me when I say she kissed me I didn't want to kiss back but it all happened so quickly and I just imagined it was you and  I am so sorry for cheating on you, and I want to have a family with you not her."
"I'm sorry Ricky I just don't think that I can do this anymore... goodbye Ricky." I say as I get up and leave.