Telling Ricky

Emily's pov:
A few weeks have past and I thin I am finally ready to tell Ricky . I knew he was going to be in the studio all day and won't be back until the night because they do that every Friday, so I called my best friend Brookelynn who is also dating Liam.
(Phone conversation Emily=👸🏻Brookelynn =💁🏼)
👸🏻-Hey , Brooke
💁🏼-Hey girls what's up ?
👸🏻- Well the boys will be in the studio all day so I was wondering if you wanted to come over and help me make my pregnancy announcement for Ricky?
💁🏼- Of course, I'll be over in a few.
👸🏻- Yay! See you soon love you.
💁🏼- Love you too, bye.
👸🏻- bye.
(End of conversation)
Emily's pov:
When Brookelynn arrived to our apartment we start crafting the big announcement.  The first thing we do is put the pregnancy test in a black picture frame . We then add a ton of stickers , we close the frame and I write " Positive proof that very soon you will be the best dad around, just wait, you'll see!" Around the picture frame.
Brookelynn leaves because Ricky will be home any minute. I wait near the front door and as soon as Ricky walks through the door I hug him a tight as I can. " Babe , what are you-" he says before I cut him off . " Here, shut up and read it!" I practically scream at him while handing him the decorated picture frame. There is a long moment if silence as he reads the message until he finally says " Wait, what? I'm going to be a dad?"  " Yes ,babe." I quietly. " I can't believe we're going to be parents ! I love you so much!" He says before smashing his lips onto mine for a very passionate kiss.