Chapter 4: The Conversation and Transfiguration

Ginny started to get tired easily for days now but she handed the diary to Silvester because there was Riddle in it.
"Here Silvester it has your name in it"
"Oh thanks Ginny" was the only reply of Silvester.

Hello
Who are you?
I am Silvester Riddle
And I am Tom Riddle
Hello father.
I am your father?
Yes, father can I ask you a question?
Of course.
Do you know where the Chamber of Secrets is?
Yes.
Can you tell me where it is?
It is in the haunted girls bathroom look for the snake engraved faucet and speak parseltounge.
Thank you father.
Your welcome
Father can I ask you a favor?
Of course
Can you please help Ginny if she has a problem or if she needs help with school work. Please don't drain her soul.
Why?
She is one of my friends and I don't want her to get hurt.
Okay I will do it
Thank You

Silvester handed the diary to Ginny and they met with Draco and Hermione.
When the foursome got together they ate breakfast at the Slytherin table.
"What's our first period again?" Draco asked.
"Transfiguration" Hermione answered.
"With?" Draco asked again.
"Gryffindors" Ginny replied.
"How did you know our schedule?" Hermione asked the girl.
"Um. Nothing" Ginny said innocently.
The trio eyed her suspiciously.
"Anyways, why with the Gryffindors?" Draco whined.
Silvester hit him in the back, "Not all Gryffindors are bad" he said.
"Fine!" Draco agreed.

The trio said their goodbyes to Ginny as their first period was starting.

Professor Mcgonagal was patiently waiting for the class to come and the last ones were the troublesome trio.

"I see that you are late" she said.
"But~" Hermione argued but she was cut off.
"10 seconds late! 10 points from Slytherin!" Mcgonagal then replied.

The trio was schocked. How could such a fair professor do this to them?
"I swear if she takes out more points on Slytherin I'll knock her out" Draco muttered.
"Draco! don't be such an arse she's still a professor you know?" Hermione scolded him.
Draco rolled his eyes and scoffed.
The period went fine but then Weasley then went to Silvester's desk.
"What do you want?" Silvester asked.
"Nothing but~" Weasley then sobbed to tears and Mcgonagal noticed them.
"What in Merlin's name is going on?" Mcgongal furiously asked.
"H-he punched me!" Weasley said pointing his fat finger to Silvester.
"Professor, Silvester did nothing wrong! He just sat there while Weasley started sobbing!" Hermione defended her bestfriend.
"ENOUGH! Silvester 20 points from Slytherin and detention with me at 7 pm" Professor Mcgonagal said.
"That bit~" Draco was cut off.
"Better not bad mouth your teacher,Malfoy 30 points from Slytherin and dentention with me at 7 pm." Mcgonagal told him.

Hey everyone! This chapter was supposed to be the part where the trio meet Lockhart but then I changed my mind and just went to their first Tranfiguration class of the year. So yeah. :)