Chapter 6: Professor Lockhart

Today was the day where in Silvester,Hermione,and Draco will meet their DADA teacher.

"I'm so excited for DADA!" said Silvester.
"I hope it's not some bloke who will teach us" Draco said.
"Let's get to class,we might be late" Hermione then said.

The trio walked to the DADA classroom and saw a big skeleton figure on the ceiling.
"What is THAT for?" Draco asked.
"No idea." answered Silvester.

The class then started and someone appeared from the upstairs of the classroom.
"Hello students! I am Professor Gilderoy Lockhart and I will be your Defence Against The Dark Arts Teacher for the year!" Lockheart gleefully said.

"Oh my gosh. I am such of fan of him!" Hermione fangirled.
"Hermione are you sure he really wrote those books? I mean it's too good to be true.." Silvester told her.
"I believe that he really did those AMAZING things" Hermione told Harry.

The class started by Lockhart giving out test sheets about his life.

"What in Merlin's name is this?" Draco said.
"Ugh! I hate this class" Said Silvester.

After half an hour later
"Okay class times up! Please pass your papers forward" Lockhart said.
Once all the papers had been passed he began checking them.
"Tut, tut hardly any of you remembered that my favorite color is lilac. I say so in Year with the Yetti. And a few of you need to read Wanderings with Werewolves" more carefully--- I clearly state in chapter twelve that my ideal birthday gift would be harmony between magic and non-magic peoples though I wouldn't say no to a large bottle of Ogden's Old Firewhisky!"

He gave them another wink. "... but Miss Hermione Granger knew my secret ambtion is to rid the world of evil and market my own range of hair-care potions----good girl! In fact" ---- he flipped her paper over --- "full marks! Where is Miss Hermione Granger?"

Hermione raised her hand
"Excellent!" beamed Lockhart.
"Quite excellent! Take ten points for Slytherin! And so to business" A/N I got all of the dialogues of Lockhart from my Chamber of Secrets book

Lockhart then discussed to them Cornish Pixies and things went chaos. They fixed all the things inside the classroom and left.

"That guy is insane!" Draco exclaimed
"I couldn't agree more" Silvester said.
"Rubish" Hermione said.
"You've read his books--- look at all those amazing things he's done ----"
"He says he's done" Draco muttered.

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating for so long! School has been hecti these days with the deadlines and such. I hope you enjoy this quick chapter. I took some dialogue from my Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets book. I will be continuing this story and some of my stories that I havr been put on hold! I will be also making an update book where in you can check out updates from all my books! I also have a question,what do you think I should call you? comment them in the comments section!
I will repeat this again The Harry Potter Series is not mine all of things related to Harry Potter belongs to J.K Rowling and I only own the plot of this book. I also want to say that English is NOT my native language so I may have spelling or grammar errors and I am deeply sorry for that. I am planning to edit this book to fix grammar or spelling errors. Please vote and comment suggestions for this book. Bye! and that you for reading!