Chapter 5- Help From Someone and Quidditch Trials

"I cannot believe Mcgonagall put me in detention"
"I know right that Weasley is such a prat" Draco said
"Guys I think I know who might help" said Hermione
"Who is it?"
"Professor Snape!"
"Of course Professor Snape he can get me out of detention in no time plus he can put Weasley in his place" thought Silvester.

The Trio knocked on Professor Snape's Door and he answered.
"What do you want?" the Professor asked.
"Professor Ronald accused me of bullying him and got me sent to detention, can you please help?" Professor Snape agreed to help and after an hour Silvester and Draco is out of detention and Weasley will have a months detention with Snape.
Justice Served.

QUIDDITCH TRYOUTS THIS AFTERNOON

"Hmm maybe we should try out Draco" asked Silvester
"Yeah maybe we should" Draco agreed.
As the trio walked in the quidditch pitch they saw tons of students 2nd year through 5th year.
"Wow this is going to be hard" thought Silvester.
On the other side of the pitch comes Ronald Weasley with his supposed friends Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan.
"Do you know I got a Nimbus 900 when I was a kid? My mum and dad gave me the broom because I have amazing quidditch skills" Ron boasted
"He probably only has a cleansweeper 2000" whispered some girls.
While Ron was off boasting with the other 2nd years but having no skills at all Silvester has amazing skills and so does Draco.
When Madame Hooch called everyone she sorted out the positions.
Three Chasers,and one Seeker making 4 people.
The Chasers went first and Draco chose to be a Chaser so Only Five people applied for chaser including Dean Thomas,Draco himself and some other Gryffindors. It was a close match for Draco and Dean but Draco won and he got the position.
Fred and George as the beaters and Olive Wood as the keeper.
Now 10 people wanted the position was a seeker including Ron,Silvester,Seamus,and some Slytherins and Ravenclaws,and also Hufflepuffs. They all took position and their goal is to catch the snitch as fast as they can.
Silvester got the Snitch after 1 minute, Ron with 20 minutes, Seamus with 25, and the lowest score is 45. Which makes Silvester the seeker.
"Now all the positions are taken you will train twice a week every morning and evening because your first game vs. Dumstrang will be in 4 weeks so try your hardest and good luck"
"I cannot believe we made it" Silvester told Draco
"I could not agree more" Draco said.
After they discussed their game plan Draco and Silvester caught Hemione waving at them.
"Do you know that you guys are both amazing?!" Hermione told the two with awe
'I didn't know you were into Quidditch Mione" said Draco
"I am not! I'm just saying that you guys are so amazing and also good luck with your training!"
"As you say m'lady" Draco smirked.
So Guys sorry for the very shot chapters and sorry for not updating! It is currently 1:24 AM here and I am very sleepy and tried. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and yes I changed Quidditch a little bit so now the Quidditch Team of Hogwarts will match the Quidditch Team of Dumstrang so yeah I just twist it up a notch ;) Also if you are wondering what will happen in my next book well in summary I will fit years 3-7 in that book but I have no plans starting that book yet as I have planned that after I finish this book I will finish my other books. Also I am deeply sorry for my English grammar as English in not my native language and also excuse my spelling.Anyways guys my sched for now is that I will update this book once a day with one chapter because school is coming back soon. If you have a question just ask in my coverssations.Bye!!