1

Working at SM Entertainment for some was a life of fame. For others who worked behind the scenes, it was boring and painful and filled with hard work. Alice was working at SM and was not living a life of fame, but rather a life of stress and people taking her for granted. She wanted to do this for a living, but work more as a producer than a desk worker, organising schedules and working out monthly spending.

Irene was living a life of fame. She was the leader of succesful girl group Red Velvet, who worked under SM Entertainment. She worked very hard and didn't have an easy life, but was very happy.

Irene was sitting in front of a meeting room, waiting for a meeting in progress to finish. Alice walked out. "Yes sir, will do." She said shutting the door. Alice then proceeded to hit her head against the wall 3 times, muttering "Why me?" To herself. Irene saw and heard it all. She had really liked Alice. From the way that she worked, to the way that she looked. Alice saw Irene and nodded. They were almost perfect strangers, who knew only of each other's existence. Except for Irene. She had liked Alice for about a year now, and had found out some things from interrogation and watching her discreetly. Irene could see she was having a hard time, so she had a plan.

Irene sat at home, pulled out a black pen and a small sheet of pink paper. She began to write in her most beautiful handwriting. She signed off "from b.j.h." She carefully folded the paper in half and slipped it into her bag. She set her alarm for early the next day.

Alice walked back to her apartment. She was tired, and was sick of the way her boss was treating her. If one good thing could happen at work that would be all she needed. She desperately needed that promotion if she wanted to keep her sanity. She read through the news of people from her company. Articles about 'Red Velvet's amazing comeback!' And 'Girls Generation; 10th year and coming back strong.' Alice didn't really care, she just checked for mean rumours. It seemed there were none trending today so she slammed her laptop shut and fell asleep. "Please let me have one good day." She muttered to herself before falling asleep.