4

A few months after Alice started receiving the letters she got promoted, and was actually working with groups now. She had been assigned to work with Red Velvet for a few weeks. Alice was quite indifferent, but she knew they were nice girls and if she got to know them enough she might get a manager job with them.

"Irene! Look at our new schedule!" Wendy grinned racing into the room. Irene turned and looked at her. "For the next few weeks we are working with Alice!" Wendy yelled, making all the other girls appear. "Really?" Everyone said. Wendy nodded. "Irene is gonna meet her crush!" Yeri teased. "Stop it~" Irene whined. She was excited, maybe she could break through her shyness and confess to Alice.

Alice walked into the small meeting room they had booked out for the day to see 5 girls smiling at her. "Hi girls, sorry I'm late." Alice said sitting down. "That's okay." Wendy smiled, gently elbowing Irene in the ribs. "How are you?" Irene asked. "Really good! This new promotion has been great! So today my boss has told me that we should spend the day getting to know each other, and then we start work tomorrow." Alice said reading off a piece of paper. Wendy glanced at Irene, who shuffled her chair slightly closer to where Alice was sitting. "So, how are you all?" Alice asked putting her paper down and sliding it away. "Great thank you." Seulgi said. Irene glared at her. "Where are you from Alice?" Joy asked. "Oh, Australia actually. I'm quite far from home." Alice said laughing to herself. "Wow! I would love to go there!" Irene said, looking very impressed. "There is a slight chance I could be your manager, so I'll make sure you get a schedule there if I am!" Alice laughed. "Did you figure out that letter thing?" Wendy grinned. "No, but it really boosted my happiness and got me my promotion. I'm really grateful for the person who did that, and I want to meet them." Alice said fiddling with a pen. "Let's get food!" Yeri called out, and they all got up and walked out. As they were getting ready to cross a road, Wendy shoved Irene, causing her to lose her balance. Irene almost fell into the busy street and got hit by a car, until she felt a hand land on her arm and pull her up. Irene panted as she saw Alice was holding tightly on to her. "You okay?" Alice said, staring at her. Irene was anything but okay, noticing the small distance between them. "F-Fine." Irene smiled.

The next day, Irene snuck in slightly later than usual to put a note on Alice's desk. She was about to place it down, when Alice walked into her office. "Irene?" Alice asked, scaring Irene. Irene spun around, clutching the note. "It was you all along?" Alice said, looking shocked. Irene nodded. "Why though? You are an idol, you could have any man you wanted. I'm boring." Alice sighed. "Because I don't want any man. I like you because you are kind, funny and brave. I also love your smile and your eyes." Irene spluttered out. "Would you like to go out to dinner tonight?" Alice asked. Irene was speechless. "I would love to. Meet me at the dorms at 6." Irene said running off. "I got lucky there." Alice sighed, sitting down.

"GIRLS! I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH ALICE TONIGHT!" Irene yelled. They all cheered. "Did she catch you?" Joy laughed. "Yeah, then I confessed and she asked me out." Irene said jumping up and down. "Finally!" Wendy said hugging her. "When is it?" Yeri asked. "Tonight." Irene said. "Well, start thinking about your outfit now, if you want that first kiss tonight!" Joy laughed. Irene couldn't contain herself, her dreams were coming true.