5

Irene paced outside the dorms. Alice was a few minutes late, which didn't help her nerves. She could see Wendy peering out the window, but didn't care. Irene then heard footsteps, and saw Alice running. "Sorry, traffic was bad." Alice panted. She had gone home and gotten dressed up. "It's okay. You look really nice tonight." Irene smiled. "Thank you, so do you." Alice said, still panting. Irene looked up at Wendy, who gave her the thumbs up. "Let's go then." Irene smiled, slipping her arm into Alice's. Alice's breathing settled down, and they walked to a nearby restaurant. "I haven't been here before." Alice smiled as they walked in the door. "I went last week, it was good." Irene smiled. She was still very nervous, as their shoulders brushed against each other as they walked to their table. They sat down in a sheltered corner of the restaurant, so people couldn't see Irene. "Irene, people see you as this cold, pretty girl. But you are different. You are caring, funny, sweet and downright gorgeous." Alice grinned, halfway through dinner. Irene blushed "T-Thank you." She mumbled. Irene didn't know what to say, the girl she had been crushing on had just called her gorgeous.

After dinner Irene decided to take Alice to a flower garden. Seeing as it was nighttime, there was barely anyone there. "It's really pretty here." Alice smiled. Irene bit her lip and entwined her fingers with Alice's. Irene couldn't bring herself to look Alice in the eye. Alice was blushing heavily. Irene felt Alice getting closer to her, then she felt Alice's lips press against her face. Alice then bolted off. "Hey! Come back here!" Irene laughed, chasing after her. They sped around the garden, both laughing. Irene finally managed to tackle her down, laying on top of her. The two lay there laughing and panting. Irene kissed Alice, as they lay in the middle of a flower garden late at night. "Excuse me, the garden is closed now." A voice interrupted them. The two stood up, brushing themselves off. "Are you Irene from Red Velvet?" The man said. Irene spun around. "No, I just look quite similar. I get told it a lot." She smiled walking away. The man shrugged.

"We gotta go, it's almost past my curfew!" Irene said sprinting off, dragging Alice behind her. "Slow down, I'm not as fit as you." Alice panted, trailing behind. They reached the dorms, 5 minutes before curfew. "That was close. Thank you for tonight Alice." Irene smiled when they reached the door. "Thank you. You are a lovely girl." Alice smiled back. Irene pecked her lips, and ran inside. Alice stood there for a few moments, taking everything in. She looked up, and saw Wendy looking down at her. Wendy quickly slammed the curtain shut. Alice sighed and walked to her car, forgetting the awkwardness to come tomorrow.