3

Alice walked into work, shaking the light rain off her clothes. She walked to her desk, said her usual polite good mornings when she found another note on her desk. It was the same colour as yesterday, so she opened it to see;
Dear Alice,
I saw you smile yesterday, you should smile more often, it was truly beautiful. I hope I cheered you up yesterday, you can't work under all that stress. You are wonderful even if you don't believe it. I do and will for a long time.
from b.j.h

The note made Alice smile again. Alice stashed it away, and was a lot more productive that day. Meanwhile Irene couldn't focus on work, with the thought of Alice's smile melting her. "Irene you can't work if you keep staring at your crush." Wendy said snapping her fingers in front of Irene's face. "Huh? Oh yeah work." Irene said snapping out of her trance and getting back to work, glancing at Alice every few minutes. Alice got up and walked past them. "Hey Alice!" Wendy called out. Alice stopped and spun around. "Oh hey W-Wendy." Alice said, clearly nervous. "We heard you had a secret admirer." Wendy smirked. Irene could feel herself blushing, so she looked down. "Y-yeah. Some one with the initials b.j.h." Alice smiled. "I know who that is! But I think she should tell you, not me." Yeri smiled. "Okay." Alice said walking off. "SERIOUSLY." Irene groaned. All the girls started laughing. "When are you going to work up the courage to tell her?" Wendy laughed. "Never." Irene mumbled. "You can't just expect her to know, she probably doesn't even know your Korean name!" Seulgi sighed. "We need to get back to work. Now." Irene snapped. Joy couldn't stop laughing. "Joy shut up." Irene snapped. Joy had to walk off. Irene knew inside she had to do something, but didn't have the courage. She was a shy girl after all, and it would be very out of character for her. She decided to write Alice another note when she got home.