6

Alice strolled into work the next morning, a massive grin on her face. She opened her office door, flicked on the light to see a pink note on her desk. Alice raced to pick it up, unfolded it and it simply read;

Dear Alice,
Be mine?
From b.j.h

Alice grinned to herself, as she got ready to go into a meeting with Red Velvet. She sat down in the meeting room, alone, reflecting on the amazing night she had. Then she heard the meeting room door click open, and a giggling Yeri walked in, followed by the rest of them giggling. "What's so funny?" Alice smiled. "Nothing." Wendy said, before bursting out laughing. "Let's get to work girls." Alice sighed, as the girls calmed down. "Did you get Irene's note this morning?" Joy grinned. "Joy!" Irene yelled hitting her. "I did." Alice said, not daring to make eye contact with the girls. "And?" Yeri smiled. "Of course." Alice smiled, looking down at her feet. The room fell silent, then she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and pull her close. The room was filled with "awww"s and more noises that were similar. "You're all so embarrassing." Alice laughed, letting go of Irene.

Alice was lounging around at home, flicking through TV channels. There was suddenly a knock at her door, and Alice groaned and went to go get it. Standing at her door was a grinning Irene, holding a bouquet of flowers. Alice's face lit up immediately. "Aww, thanks babe!" Alice grinned letting her in. Irene giggled at her first pet name, and handed Alice the flowers. Alice quickly placed them in a vase and ran into Irene's arms. Irene wrapped her arms tightly around her waist and pulled her into a kiss. "You're gorgeous." Irene mumbled, making Alice's face go bright red. "M-Me? Thank y-you." Alice stammered out, her face burning up. "Anything for you sweetheart." Irene said pressing kisses all over Alice's face. "How the hell did I get so lucky?" Alice asked, grinning. "I should say the same thing." Irene smiled back.