Hearing things

Skylar Pov*

My stomach was in knots as I walked side by side with Alex to her lunch table. It been a couple of day since I agreed to be Alex's girlfriend and she told me that it was about time I met her friends.

I knew some of them already like Amber, David, and Ruby but that was about it.

"Don't worry you will be fine, trust me." Alex said before she sat down.

Taking a deep breathe I followed Alex's lead and sat right next to her.

The table was already full with the other 6 deadly sins and was now completed with Alex.

"Ok guys so by now you already know Skylar but frankly she doesn't know all of you yet so introduces yourselves."

"Already well you should first know me, Brandon the handsome." One guy said with a smirk and a small bow.

"His sin is pride." Alex said eating her food.

"Noted." I said.

Brandon looked as if he just came out of a magazine photo shoot. His brown silk looking hair was combed back. His eyes was a honey looking color and he had a sharp jawline. His teeth was nothing but pure white and his muscle was nothing but ripped. Over all he was the total package.

Looking around the table I saw a guy with a blue Mohawk with his head down, eating. Looking at where I was staring, Alex called out to the boy.

"Hey Gabe, stop eating and say hello."

Snapping his head up with his eyes wide Gabe looked over at me.

"Oh hey there, I'm Gabe and well my sin is Greed."

Just like the other sins, Gabe had his only style. He hair color was like blue cotton candy and his eyes were the same color. However, other then his hair style he didn't have anything that really pop out so you could notice him.

I nodded my head and smiled at him.

"Well since you already seem to know the other three sins I guess I'm last. Hey I'm Jackie and I'm envy the worse sin ever to have if you ask me. People just ooze it now a days. So much of it can really stress a girl out you know." Jackie said with a wick.

Looking at Jackie she had the whole scene look. Her hair was dyed white with some black highlights. Her eyes however were a kind of silver color. She has the high cheek bones going for her as well.

I said hello to them all and said hey to the three other sins I knew. Ruby smiled and waved while Amber and David said hello back.

I started eating my food as I answer some questions the group were asking me. I tried to pay attention to them but something was bugging me out. It seem like my hearing aid increased and I were hearing other peoples conversation as well. Other times I would just hear a buzzing sounds and it started to scare me. I didn't show it through, I tried to stay calm.

I looked around the lunch room to see who were near by us since they were talking loud. The only people I saw through was Natalie and she was at less 20 feet away. I stared at her for a while until I picked up on her conversation since she was talking with someone who had their back to me.

"What do you mean you can't do it?" Natalie said.

"I mean every time I get near her, she is with her and heaven knows I can't stand my ground with her."

"Well try to get her alone or else my father will have your head, do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"Very well then you should go now, we don't need people asking why we are hanging out." Natalie respond.

I never got to see who she was talking with since the people never looked back. When the person left, Natalie started to look around until her eyes locked on with me.

We stared at each other for a while until Natalie looked away and walked away from where she was. I followed her with my eyes until she walked outside of the lunch room.

"What in the world were that about?" I asked myself.

"So what do you say Sky?"

Turning around I looked at Brandon who were talking with me.

"Sorry, say again."

"I said, do you want to go to that party that coming up soon?"

I looked at Alex and she just stared back.

"Yea sure why not." I respond.

I could really go for a party nite since it's be a while since I had a crazy nite with drinking. Plus it will  be the first party I go to with Alex. I can't wait.

_______________________________________

Author's notes:

Hellooooo people! what's up? hehe so you guys finally met all the sins. which sin do you like the most or feel like you can totally see your self as?? Ima say I'm like Alex just cause she's hot. any whose don't forget to comment vote and like!!!

love you all my beautiful readers!

                                 -Spencer_Lorenzi