Waiting

Demetrius's pov*

Walking down the hall, I held James's hand, as he constantly looked back to smile at me.

I couldn't help but smile to myself.

I was finally awake and I have a wonderful family to wake up to. Skylar is all grown up now and James looks wonderful and handsome as ever.

We could finally be a family again.

As we approached the room where the others were at, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach causing me to stop moving.

"Shit." I mumbled out.

Turning around, James came over to me and started to bombard me with questions.

"Are you ok?" James asked with concerned eyes.

Bitting my bottom lip to hold back a scream I simply stood up and took a deep breath.

However the pain didn't last long and left after a few minutes.

"Yea I'm fine... I just don't have a good feeling about something." I responded after I gained my train of thoughts.

"Hmm, well ok, let's just go find Skylar." James said as he took my hand in his again.

"Yea ok." I said as I smiled, trying to reassure him that I was fine.

Nodding his head, he smiled back and continued walking.

"Hopefully Skylar is fine too." I thought to myself.

*********************************************

Alex's pov*

The feeling of a car finally being turn on and roaring back to life as the engine was cracked up was nothing compared to how I was feeling right now.

I could feel my energy and power sinking back into me as I slowly moved my fingers and legs.

I slowly opened my eyelids and as the light was hitting my face, I felt like I was waking up to a new life.

It didn't take long before I realized where I was.

Turning my head I saw a figure that was all to familiar to my eyes.

My father.

"You have awoken, I knew you would."

I stared at him for a while trying to speak. My brain was finally starting to register how to use each part of my body again.

I couldn't understand anyways until my memories came floating back.

The first thing I remember was the last thing I saw which was..... Skylar.

Trying to open my mouth I tried to speak.

"Where's Sky?" I asked.

"Shh, you will hurt yourself if you don't rest." My father said.

"N...no, wwwhere's Skkkk...ylar?" I said as I stutter terribly.

"Your brain is trying to process all 5 senses, you will harm yourself if you force you mind to over think."

"I asked you a question!" I said as I felt my anger boiling.

"Do not raise your voice at me." My father said.

Breathing deeping and rapidly, I felt my eyes changing.

"Getting anger wouldn't do you any good but make your eyes black."

"Black? They're suppose to be purple." I said as I cracked my neck, trying to sit up.

"You just woke up, your body is getting use to itself again."