missing books

Taylor Pov*

I was walking up to the school building, head looking down as I counted my steps. A couple of people bummed into me and said sorry, others didn't really care.

At times I would have to fix my glasses while other times they would just fall. At one point, a jock slammed his body into me while I was walking in the hall way causing them to fall.

"Please don't step on them, please don't step on them." I thought to myself.

I saw a foot hover over them and just as I thought they were going to step on them, they didn't. The foot hovered over the glasses before they returned their leg back. I went to walked up to where my glasses were at but someone had already pick them up. I looked up to see who the person was only to meet bright blue eyes. I stared at the person for a while not saying anything.

"I believe this are yours."

"Thanks." I said in a low voices.

I was to distracted though, looking at the person lips to think of a complete sentences.

The person had that one lip piercing and as he started biting his lips I couldn't stop looking.

"See anything you like to taste?" He asked.

"Umm.."

I stayed quiet for a bit as I placed my glasses back on my nose. I adjusted them so they weren't started sliding off.

"So any whose, sweetheart, can I walk you to class please?" 

He placed his arm around my shoulder and started walking in the direction of my classroom.

I keep looking at him time to time and the only thing I could think of is "Why is Lucas still hanging out with a nerd like me?"

"Come to think of it why does Skylar and Natalie still hang out with me?" I thought to myself.

I was in deep thoughts until I feel something kiss my cheek.

I felt my cheeks burn as I looked up at Lucas.

"I'll come back to pick you up so we can go to class together ok?" Lucas said with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok, I can't wait." I said smiling at him.

He quickly peck me on my lips and left. I looked around to see if anyone saw but no one did, not that I care since almost everyone in my school knows I'm gay.

I smiled at nothing in particular and walked inside my classroom

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 Alex Pov*

The group and Skylar have been getting along great so far. At times Skylar would still hang with Taylor.  She even hanged out with Natalie, although that was rarely.

Now and then Amber would tell me about news of other angels but I don't think that was the case at all anymore since I did researches on almost everyone that was new to our school. The list of new students weren't that long but it did include some people who could fit the title of being called an angel. The only person I could rule out as being an angel were and still is Skylar.

That is what brought me to my father's library room in the town's library.

While I was looking through the books I didn't find much until I realized something. As I was looking around the room I noticed books were missing.

I looked at the empty spaced and tried to figure out what was there but came up empty handed.

"I have to tell Father about this."

I still didn't know what to do at this point about the creatures so I decided to go to the next best source which brings me where I currently at.

Looking at the door of the house I was at, I finally knocked on it.

'I'm coming." I heard a voice said behind it.

Slowly the door unlocked and was open.

"Hello Alex what brings you here?"

"I need you help, there are creatures in this town that aren't humans or angels. I don't know what to make of it."

"Well Alex, I'm glad I can help, you have my word."

"Thank you Mr. Adam."