Prologue

Swayam and Sharon are students of St

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Swayam and Sharon are students of St.Louis academy in Mumbai. Swayam has always been in love Sharon and after a lots of efforts from his end, Sharon finally reciprocated his feelings. But this happiness was short lived as they broke up when Sharon publicly denied their relationship insulting Swayam's love. 

Later Sharon realizes her mistake and tried to rectify it but Swayam does not acknowledge her efforts because he did not have the strength to handle one more heartbreak. During this phase of their life, Kriya Ghai, Swayam's best friend and ex-student of St.Louis college return back as an exchange student to help the St.Louis dance team with an affiliation. Her entry into their life causes insecurity in Sharon and she decides to befriend Kriya to get closer to Swayam. 

Initially the plan succeeds as Swayam starts to trust Sharon seeing her efforts to help Kriya but he lose trust in her completely on knowing that she had befriended Kriya for her personal gain and that she was faking the friendship. Unfortunately, he had heard only half the conversation between Sharon and Simmi and missed out on the part where she admits that she genuinely like Kriya after knowing her. 

On the college Annual day, Swayam informs Sharon that he knows about her fake friendship and that he has lost trust in her completely and does not want anything to do with her anymore. He also tells her that she does not love him and that she is just trying to get back with him because she is used to his attention. Sharon breaks down completely on knowing what Swayam thinks about her and her love.

Will Swayam understand that Sharon's feelings for Kriya are genuine and that he had misunderstood her on basis of half heard conversation. 

To know more, continue reading.

Swaron/Kriyaansh FF : Tere Binजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें