My Love For Her

Next day Swayam send a message to Sharon asking her to meet him in the computer room after classes to complete the video compilation for the affiliation

Sharon reaches the computer room soon after their classes and find Swayam waiting for her.

Sharon : Hi

Swayam : Hi

Sharon : Have you got your laptop with you? I need to transfer the file that I prepared.

Swayam quickly take out his laptop and pass it to Sharon.

Sharon: Password

Swayam : Sharon

Sharon : Yeah. I need the password of this laptop.

Swayam : It's Sharon

Sharon understands that his laptop's password is Sharon. She quickly enters the password and get to work in order to avoid the awkward situation.

After some time :

Sharon : I have transferred the file that has all the video compilation. Now you add the new videos to this and prepare a presentation for NYDA. Once it is done just show it to Rey and Kriya for approval.

Swayam : Okay

Sharon quickly pack all her stuff and start to walk out of the computer room. She stops at the door and turns back to look at Swayam.

Sharon: Swayam

Swayam : Hmm

Sharon : I have changed your laptop password to qwerty. You should not be keeping anything that remind you of your bitter past. You can change it to a password of your choice later.

Sharon quickly walks away from there while he just stares at the door unable to understand what was happening to Sharon.

Sharon runs towards the parking lot and quickly get into her car as tears starts coming down her cheeks.

Sharon : I am sorry Swayam that I caused you so much pain. I promise you will never get hurt by me again. I will make sure that every thing that reminds you of me is completely removed from your life including me. I love you alot but I guess we are not meant to be together.

Sharon wipes her tears and drives away from there.

Unknown to her two people were watching and listening to her. They were none other than her friends Rey and Kriya.

Kriya : Rey, I told you she is thinking of doing something big. She is trying to delete all her memories from Swayam's life and go away from all of us.

Rey : I can't let this happen. She does not realize that she is Swayam's heart beat and a heart is of no use without heart beat.

Kriya : What will we do now?