Getting Back My Love

Rey, Kriya and Swayam rush to the hospital to find Sharon

Rey, Kriya and Swayam rush to the hospital to find Sharon. They are informed by the receptionist that Sharon has been shifted to a room and she provides them her room number. 

In the hospital room: 

Sharon was being examined by the doctor.

Doctor: Sharon, how are you feeling now?

Sharon: I am feeling fine now.

Doctor: Good. You will feel a little pain in your head due to the stitches. I will give a sedative to reduce the pain.

Sharon: Ok

Doctor: Is there someone you need to call so that they can come and stay with you tonight.

Rey, Kriya and Swayam enter the room just as doctor ask Sharon that question.

Rey: We are here doctor.

Doctor turns around to see 3 scared faces looking at Sharon.

Kriya: We are Sharon's family. How is she doctor?

Doctor: She is fine now. Just a couple of stitches. She will be completely Ok within couple of days. 

Rey: Thank You Doctor.

Kriya: So, can we take her home today?

Doctor: No. We have placed her under observation for a day. Actually, she had an asthma attack and this caused her to lose control of her car and the accident occurred. 

Swayam, Rey and Kriya look at each other on hearing about Sharon's asthma attack.

Rey: So, we will stay back with Sharon today.

Doctor: Only one of you can stay with her.

Sharon: Rey, it's Ok. I will manage and there is not much for you guys to do here as I will be sleeping.

Rey: No Sharon. One of us will stay with you.

Sharon looks at Rey and understands that he is never going to listen to her.

Sharon: Ok. Rey, you can stay with me. I don't want Kriya to strain herself as she just recovered from her injury. 

Kriya and Rey look at Swayam helplessly as Sharon definitely didn't want Swayam to stay back with her.

Rey: Sharon, where was your driver and why did you drive the car yourself?

Sharon: I gave him a day off and it's not the first time that I am driving a car. It's just that I forgot to take my medicines today.

Kriya: You need to more careful with your health Sharon.

Sharon smiles at Kriya seeing her concern.