Love You, Hamesha

Swayam and Sharon have finally come back together after clearing their misunderstandings

Swayam and Sharon have finally come back together after clearing their misunderstandings. They decide to let their friends know about their relation as they no longer wanted it to be a secret.

Next day in the rehearsal hall:

Vicky: Guys, Any idea why Rey called this meeting?

Nil: No.He just said that it's  something important and everyone should be there for the meeting.

Simmi: Kriya, Sharon and Swayam are also missing. Let me try calling Sharon.

As Simmi was about to call Sharon, she  enter the rehearsal hall along with Swayam, Rey and Kriya.

Nil: Here they are.

Rey: Hi guys. Sorry for being late. Had to take Sharon to the doctor for check up.

Vicky: No problem dude. So why did you call this urgent meeting?

Rey: Well, I need to tell you guys something important about our affiliation.

Swayam: Rey, before you say anything, Sharon and I have something to tell you guys.

Everyone look at them anxiously as they were aware of the tension between them since last few weeks. Everyone were expecting a showdown between them but what happened next left them stunned.

Swayam took Sharon's hand in his hand and pulls her towards him. He wraps his arms around her waist and holds her possessively. Sharon looks at him with a smile and keeps her hand on his chest. 

Rey: Guys, does this really mean what we think it means.

Sharon looks at Rey with a shy smile and nods her head. 

Swayam: Guys, Sharon and I are a couple.

The entire team shouts in happiness and rush towards them to congratulate them.

Kriya: Congrats Swayam. Finally you got your Sharon. 

Swayam nods and looks at Sharon who was still in his arms. He places a soft kiss on her forehead as everyone goes "Aww".

Rey: Guys, this calls for celebration. But before that I have one more news that will double our happiness. Kriya, please tell me.

Kriya: Guys, I got a call from NYDA dean and they have accepted our proposal for affiliation.

Everyone's happiness knew no bounds on hearing this news. They all decide to go to canteen to celebrate their friend's union and their success.

In the canteen:

Everyone were enjoying snacks and cold drinks when Kriya decides to tell them the news that she was holding back.

Kriya: Guys, I have something else to tell you.