Away From My Love

Rey was busy taking care of Kriya for the next couple of days as he did not want to leave her alone in a new place

Rey was busy taking care of Kriya for the next couple of days as he did not want to leave her alone in a new place. Two days later Rey decides to go to the college and meet his friends. 

In the college: 

The entire D3 team  except Rey and Sharon were in the rehearsal hall discussing about the affiliation of their academy.

Vicky: Swayam, Do you have any news regarding our affiliation? Did NYDA respond back after watching our performance?

Swayam: No Vicky. I did check with VP Sir but they haven't send any reply till now.

Vicky: Hmm

Nil: What do you think Simmi, will they give a positive response?

Simmi looks at Nil but does give any answer. They were not talking to each other since Nil rejected her couple of days back. Since then Nil was feeling guilty and missing Simmi but she was not accepting his apology or talking to him.

As the discussion continued, Rey enters the rehearsal hall. 

Rey: Hey everyone

Everyone: Hi Rey

Rey: What's up? And Where is Sharon?

Vicky: Sharon has not come as yet. We were just discussing about the affiliation.

Rey was surprised that Sharon was late as she always came on time. Just as he was thinking of calling her, she enters the rehearsal hall.

Sharon: Hey guys. Sorry, I am late.

Everyone: Hey Sharon

Sharon: Rey, Can I talk to you for a minute? 

Rey: Sure

Rey and Sharon walk out of the rehearsal hall while the rest of the team continue their discussion.

In the Fire Exit:

Rey: What is it Sharon? You look a bit tensed.

Sharon: Rey, I need your help and please don't say No.

Rey: Well, tell me what  it is and then I will decide whether to say yes or not.

Sharon: No, you need to promise me that you will do as I say. Please Rey for our friendship's sake.

Rey: Ok. I promise, I will do what ever say.

Sharon: Become the college GS.

Rey: What?

Sharon: Rey, please become the GS of our college.

Rey: But, why? We already have a GS, you.

Sharon: I have resigned.

Rey: WHAT? 

Sharon: Yes, I have resigned from the post of GS today morning. I was late today because I was with VP Sir trying to convince him for this resignation and I have promised him that I will find a replacement.