Chapter 14

"Prim! Primrose!" the shouts of none other than Remus Lupin echoed through the hall.

"Hmmm?" the black haired girl hummed in response to the tall boy.

"How is V?"

"Madame Pomfrey said that she should be waking up soon. You, Potter, Black, Pettigrew, Clover, Jasmine, Dahlia and I are excused from lesson for the rest of the day. Yes, you four. Hurry along now!" Primrose smiled softly and shooed him back down the corridor before setting off to the Hospital Wing.

She entered and sat next to her friend. Violet was still sleeping, but it was a sleep, not her just being unconscious. She picked up her hand and rubbed her thumb back and forth against it and waited for the others. Minutes later, a rather flustered looking Remus burst in through the doors. Ignoring the matron' protests, he ran across the room and settled himself on the other side of the blonde.

"You move quick," Primrose mused, smirking slightly.

"I just wanted to be here" Remus answered back, Primrose didn't fail to notice the blush that had crept on to his cheeks.

"Or you like her," but before Remus could protest, the rest of the Marauders and the girls came flying in.

Sirius sat next to Primrose and Jasmine on his other side. Clover stood next to Remus, the only marauder that she could stand, and James next to her. Peter stood awkwardly by James's side, glancing at the group. Suddenly, Violet's thumb twitched against Primrose's hand. Prim sucked in a breath and everyone's attention turned to the sleeping girl in front of them. Within a few seconds, a pair of beautiful hazel eyes were staring up at them. They hovered on each of the girls, slightly longer to take in Prim's disheveled appearance. Then they moved tho the four boys. She looked at Remus and found comfort in his chocolate brown eyes, she could feel the heat from his hand in hers. She saw Peter hovering at the edge of her bed, then she saw the other two. As soon as her hazel orbs caught sight of Sirius Black and James Potter, she let out a gut-wrenching scream.

"KILL ME!" the sound echoed off of the pure white walls. The boys scrambled back in shock, Madame Pomfrey taking their spot.

"Miss Quinn, please calm down-"

"WHYYY AM I STILL HERE! I SHOULD BE DEAD!!" Violet's body was shaking from the sobs that she couldn't keep in.

"Violet! Breathe. In 1-2-3, out 1-2-3. See?" Madame Pomfrey's voice floated around Violet's head trying to calm her down. She took a few shaky breaths and began to calm down. Madame Pomfrey left once more after giving her a Chocolate Frog.

"Do you guys mind?" V inquired, signalling for the girls to leave so she could talk to the boys. The left without a word, knowing that she would let them in next.

"Are you okay, Violet?" the first voice spoke, surprising everyone. It was Peter Pettigrew, obviously trying to diffuse the tension.

"I'm ok Peter. Not good but not bad." she sent a small smile his way and turned towards the other three.

"Qui-Violet, we are really sorry!" Sirius gushed.

"We regret everything, we are so so sorry." James followed.

"We understand if you won't be friends with us because we really hurt you,"

"But we hope you are ok! You have some pretty good friends over there,"

"We know that you can't forgive us but we truly apologise." the voice of Reims Lupin finished.

Violet looked at each of the boys, smiling slightly and the how genuine their words were. She knew that they weren't the type to apologise in the first place.

"We completely get it if you hate us and are never going to forgive us," Sirius said, the four boys looking at her with sad expressions settling on their faces.

"I don't hate you, hate is a rather strong word. I prefer strongly dislike." Violet said with a small smirk playing around her lips.

She was meet with astonished expressions from each and everyone of them. "Your not mad?"

"Of course not, I'm just sad and a bit disappointed. I don't know why we weren't friends after Diagon Alley and I wish we were. I would love to be your friend." she sent them a small smile allowing James to talk.

"So you forgive us?"

"I can forgive, not because I'm too weak to hold a grudge, but because I'm strong enough to let go. So yes, I forgive you, but forgetting? That is a completely different matter."

The boys smiled at her and left to get the girls but Violet could swear she heard Remus say, 'I missed you.'

"V!" four familiar voices squealed at once.

"My flowers!" she laughed in return.

"I was so worried about you! We thought that you had just been late to sleep but then Dumbledore rushes in telling us to go to the Hospital Wing and there you are and..." Dahlia talked so fast that Violet barely had time to register what she was saying.

"You looked so broken," Jasmine commented, receiving bids from the other three.

"I'm here now and I promise to never leave you!" Violet said with a heartfelt smile and stuck out her pinky. "Pinky promise!"

The other girls grinned and stuck there pinkies in before leaving Violet to rest. That is, all except Primrose.

"I haven't slept since you jumped. I have been here as often as I could and I didn't leave until she kicked me out." Primrose sighed.

"Oh Prim, why did you do that to yourself?"

"You are basically my sister and I don't know what I would do without you! Ever since we met in Diagon Alley, you have stuck by my side and defies all the stereotypes. I was so lost and I didn't know what to do when you were in here. To think, I could have actually lost you." Primrose and Violet now had tears streaming down their faces.

"Prim, I promised that I will never leave you guys. You and I both know how hard it is to keep that ripe of promise. But I can tell you one thing, I will always be by your side and in heart, wether you can see me or not. I am your sister and nothing can change that"