7

The Styles pack was beautiful.

Louis was currently sitting across Harry's back, Tommy sitting on Edward's. The two Alpha males had demanded that their companions rest as much as possible, so that they weren't so overwhelmed once they got to their new territory.

Louis thought it was sweet of them, and also enjoyed the fact that she would have to walk the entire away, so she accepted the offer with little hesitance.

Now, though, it was mid morning and the village was beginning to become visible. The journey wasn't too bad, only really half a days walk, and they refused to make any stops in order to guarantee a safe and quick arrival.

Louis could tell that both Harry and Edward were getting more and more restless as they neared the grounds. She knew that they must have felt anxious the longer they stayed away from their pack, and felt bad that she wasted unnecessary time doing what she thought at the time was best.

Obviously her work as interim Alpha wasn't appreciated at all anyways.

The four didn't even have much of a goodbye, it was all very quiet. The village was silent when they made their leave, and the only person Louis said goodbye to was Collin.

As they neared the front gates of the Styles pack, Louis took notice to a few people standing at the entrance. She recognized one of them as the twins future beta, Liam, as he had left much earlier than them in order to help out with the pack. There was also two men and a woman standing, and once they reached them, the twins immediately shifted in order to be embraced by everyone.

Louis was surprised at the intimate greeting between them all, realizing that one of the men and the woman must be the current Alpha and Luna.

Louis had heard nothing but stories of their fearless fighting and power, so seeing them embracing their children and handing them pajama pants to change into, was a bit strange.

"Oh, where are my manners?" The Luna beamed at Louis as she walked over, taking a hold of Louis' forearms in both of her small hands.

The woman was gorgeous, and had the same big green eyes as the twins. Her hair was long and curly, cascading down her back. The only sign of her age being the slight wrinkles by her mouth, and the wisdom in her eyes. Louis was almost as bashful with this woman as she was when she met the boys.

The Alpha behind her had wavy brown hair that reached his shoulders, much like Harry's own. He had a strong jaw line and a scar that went across his face from his left eye to the end of his chin.

Just by looking at them, Louis could tell that Edward was much closer to their mother while Harry was almost an exact replica of the Alpha.

"You're stunning." The Luna sighed happily, winking at Louis. "What's your name, darling? I'm Sarah, and this of course is my soulmate, Des." She gave said man a happy look, and Louis was surprised at the softness that grew in his expression just at the sight.

"My names Louis Tomlinson." Sarah's eyes widened and she turned abruptly to Liam, a scowl on her face.

"You didn't mention that!" The future beta was blushing and obviously uncomfortable under her gaze, pleading with his eyes for the twins to help him in some way.

Neither of the boys said anything until Louis nudged them, Tommy's hold on the back of her shirt tightening from her movements.

"Sorry, mom. We told Liam not to." Edward shrugged, apologetic expression on his face. "It didn't seem like something that should be dragged out. We figured it'd be best to just wait until we got home."

"The Alpha's daughter, hm?" Des' deep voice rang out, making Louis' eyes widen. "Not a surprise, of course. I don't see how you two could be mates with anyone other than one of the strongest available." His chuckle was raspy, and Louis blushed, slightly embarrassed that she was known by the Styles Alpha for her Alpha-like tendencies. "I will never have to worry about our pack, that's for sure."

-

Soon after the short introductions, Sarah and Des led the way into the village. Louis held Tommy in her arms, and took note of the lack of surprise at how he was accompanying her. Liam must've explained at least that situation, then.

"We had some of the workers fix up the boys room, we got new sheets and repainted so that it would be perfect for your return." Louis adored the boys mother. She was sweet and funny, and her love for her sons made Louis so grateful that her mates had someone like her in their lives.

"We also have a room fit for a little king set up." She turned her warm gaze to Tommy, who immediately blushed to the tips of his ears. "I hope you like all the toys we got you. We were just so excited to have a little one around again."

Louis felt her eyes begin to water, and attempted to blink them away. She was just so grateful and amazed by the feeling of acceptance everyone around her was portraying. "Thank you so much."

Louis' voice was a bit strained from attempting not to cry, and the twins noticed immediately. Harry placed his hand at her lower back, while Edward bent to press a kiss to her temple and ruffle Tommy's hair.

"Eddy!" Tommy groaned, patting his dirty blond hair down in attempt to fix it. "That not nice! Sissy, tell him!"

"Yeah Eddy, that's not nice." Edward grinned happily in return, and Louis felt herself fall for him just a little faster.

Once they reached the pack house, Sarah turned around and clapped her hands to get the groups attention. "I think everyone should go ahead and rest." She announced, eyeing the boys especially. "If you wouldn't mind, Louis, I'd love to take Thomas to breakfast and then show him his room while the boys bring you to your own."

Louis turned her gaze to Tommy, who was already nodding his head excitedly. Louis couldn't help the laugh that bubbled out of her at that, pleased with Tommy's easy acceptance of the new people around them. "Thank you so much, Sarah."

"No problem at all." The woman beamed, holding out her arms. Tommy hopped right into them, making Louis roll her eyes and their audience chuckle.

"Thank you, mother, father." Harry nodded in respect to them both. Des placed a hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eye, then did the same to Edward.

"I'm happy for you boys. Now, go along, I better not hear of any mistreatment toward Louis."

Said girl blushed at the attention of the three Alpha males in front of her, especially with the pride lurking in the twins eyes.

They were proud of her, and Louis couldn't remember the last time someone appreciated her as they already do. They made her feel so warm and comfortable, to the point that she almost never wanted to leave their sides.

She was falling in love with her mates faster than she could've ever expected.